Dundee Registration.

I think they may have inadvertently solved the buy to sell on conundrum :cool::))
We'll find out when the deadline passes and any tickets allocated but not bought are balloted again, it happened for St Johnstone with 400 tickets being released in a 2nd ballot.

Ahh, got you buddy. Yeah, I agree. I’m fortunate I don’t travel with a kid but if I did I wouldn’t be happy

We’re lucky we have bus tickets to play with so we’ve managed to sort a parent of a child who had a ticket/changing their stand etc so they’re together but not everyone has that option
I probably expressed it wrongly in the first place mate.:)

Allegedly - and I’ve no idea if it’s working in practice - if an u16 is successful in the ballot then an adult (presumably in their F&F group) is supposed to be issued a ticket as well. That makes sense to me but in every other aspect F&F is dead.

Trying to buy a ticket but keeps coming up “a maximum of 1 ticket can be purchased” - which is exactly what I’m doing.

Personally scunnered with the full system, it’s depressing getting allocated a ticket, not being able to purchase. No ticket office to speak to and they’ve not responded to my last e-Mail from 2 weeks ago.

Where is collection
Hasn’t been communicated yet.
But they must be proposing to have somewhere at the stadium to collect,possibly even the ticket office :eek:

From confirmation email-

”If you have requested to collect your tickets, please bring your credit/debit card and booking reference or a printout of your order confirmation as proof of purchase.”

Hasn’t been communicated yet.
But they must be proposing to have somewhere at the stadium to collect,possibly even the ticket office :eek:

From confirmation email-

”If you have requested to collect your tickets, please bring your credit/debit card and booking reference or a printout of your order confirmation as proof of purchase.”
Greg has confirmed they will be available to collect before the Livi game (but not Motherwell). Presumably from the Ticket Office. Can’t really see it being anywhere else but you never know.

There were extra points added last season for historic travel club membership as there were complaints that what had been originally awarded was low.
I didn’t know that. Was it 15 points per game historically? Or points for being a TC member?

No historic games were 5? points I think.
Points only awarded for tickets actually purchased and not for points accrued for just applying.
15 points going forward.
Sure you got 5 points for each TC point, regardless if you purchased or not?

Sure you got 5 points for each TC point, regardless if you purchased or not?
C239-B9-D7-757-A-4354-B7-D3-A9030-EB4-B78-E.jpg

3 points and it was for tickets actually purchased.
Nothing for points just for applying.

Is the ticket office actually going to be open for collection? If so, when?

C239-B9-D7-757-A-4354-B7-D3-A9030-EB4-B78-E.jpg

3 points and it was for tickets actually purchased.
Nothing for points just for applying.
The historical points for TC was 5. Going forward it was meant to be 3 but has been changed to 15.

If you registered your interest in the old TC and were unsuccessful, you were still allocated point (as long as tickets did not become available within your points window). You were awarded 5 points for each point you had, irrespective of if you actually got a ticket or not.

The historical points for TC was 5. Going forward it was meant to be 3 but has been changed to 15.

If you registered your interest in the old TC and were unsuccessful, you were still allocated point (as long as tickets did not become available within your points window). You were awarded 5 points for each point you had, irrespective of if you actually got a ticket or not.
Phew, I thought I was going senile

@RFC Euro Bus to the rescue. Top man

Making it special delivery by default is poor
£7 extra for a £30 ticket

I’m more than happy to take normal post route & I’m sure majority would be as well and that should be the default , if people wish to select special delivery up to them

(my st Johnstone ticket arrived no problem with normal post method)

I’m more than happy to take normal post route & I’m sure majority would be as well and that should be the default , if people wish to select special delivery up to them

Same. I think mine arrived the 2nd day after buying.

At least your getting to the checkout, I’m not getting that far.

Is the ticket office actually going to be open for collection? If so, when?
See post 458. Also, on the email to RSC’s today

• Tickets can be collected from the uplift cabin outside the main Ticket Centre from 12 noon on Sunday 19th September.”

@RFC Euro Bus cleared it up mate, was 5 points for historical but was meant to be 3 points going forward

They’ve since changed it to 15 points for each game going forward as a way of appeasing moany travel club members (like me)
Still doesn’t explain why I dropped a tier right enough. Nobody has been able to add to that total from last season :)

@RFC Euro Bus cleared it up mate, was 5 points for historical but was meant to be 3 points going forward

They’ve since changed it to 15 points for each game going forward as a way of appeasing moany travel club members (like me)
Just wish they’d hurry up with ticket info for Europe. I know it’s harder with not knowing what might change, but any type of communication would be good.

Me and my old man both applied for St J & Dundee. He's got nada, luckily I got one for Dundee.

Both silver

I don’t really know why as nobody went to a Euro away game last season. (Through official means)

I was under the impression the 15 points per game was going forward and not an increase to the 3 points a game that it was going to be initially. (3 points a game was a joke to be fair and I say that as someone who doesn’t usually go to Euro away games)

There has been historic European travel points added this season.

It's to make sure the tickets are delivered in plenty time. Some never received St Johnstone tickets in time for the game last weekend.

Obviously everyone’s situation will be different for delivery depending on where they live. I was surprised to get my St Johnstone ticket so quickly living in Northern Ireland.

Personally I would have preferred the club to offer the choice. Select normal delivery and the ticket doesn’t come? Hard lines.

Back