"They'll definitely be better than last season"?

We will win the league by 10 points plus.

We are struggling to find our best form and there is a spark missing, however we've got important players to come back into the side. I'm confident the team will get into its stride soon.

They are absolutely garbage and have a battle to finish 2nd.

At this stage of the season we shouldn't need a poor mentally challenged result to paper over the cracks of our own deficiencies.

That being said, some posters on here were pretty quick to point of the maverick ways of Ange and how he was going to get them thriving.

Some strange behaviour with posters absolutely fanny dazzled.

We need to bury the mentally challengeds while they are down though. Not rely on the to make our results seem better.

We will win the league by 10 points plus.

We are struggling to find our best form and there is a spark missing, however we've got important players to come back into the side. I'm confident the team will get into its stride soon.

They are absolutely garbage and have a battle to finish 2nd.
Agree with every word of this.

They're garbage but as our form is also poor, this season doesn't look like being the usual two horse race. Hibs and Hearts have to be considered until we put them out of sight which we won't do with performances like today
Not having it

Who cares about them. I'm more concerned about out own team right now. We ourselves have gone backwards from last season. We could be 9 points clear of them tonight but instead we have dropped 5 points in our first 6 games. That's a 72% success rate compared to 89% last season.

I know it's early, but lets focus on our own flaws before criticizing those of others

It’ll be a long, long season.

Two poor teams battling it out. We’ll win the league but the folk shouting 10-15 points haven’t seen us play for the past 3 months.
Nonsense, we haven't got out of second gear yet, there is plenty to come from us. That mob would have been in the carpark tonight if we had gone 6 ahead at this stage, an opportunity missed, but we have plenty to improve on.

There were folk pishing their drawers on here because their Japanese striker looked good for a few games against relegation fodder.

I was never concerned by them I knew once they got a few tough ties away from home they would struggle.

My concern was always with us and how we performed . I knew If we hit top gear we would be fine. Problem is I'm still waiting for that to happen and at the moment it's a slight concern.

Thats pretty much 100% wrong

If we drop points to shit like Well it makes them relevant.

If we'd won, as we should have on balance of play today, then in a few short weeks they would be irrelevant
Phrased it badly maybe

Their failures and shortcomings are irrelevant if we keep contriving to leave the door open for them

I know it's early, but lets focus on our own flaws before criticizing those of others
Nah, I’ll laugh at Celtic every time they lose a game if it’s ok with you mate, for the record, a Motherwell win would have put them top of the league today, not using it as an excuse but let’s calm down a bit eh, they are probably the form team in the league and on another day we take 3/4 off them.

How many points are we worse off ?
All the drama queens on here screamed all summer and up until now that we'd definitely be worse (hard to match our points total last year to be fair) and they'd definitely be better.

Very few argued that it would be difficult to match our points total last year. Unbeaten seasons don't happen very often.

But there does seem to be serious question marks over them being guaranteed to be better / accruing more points. Dont you think?

Last edited:
Saville FC lost total 5 games last season 3 of those away games

They’re already at 3 away loses and we’ve played 6 games
Context.

Their results really are stinking

They might look good with their Tora, tora, tora attacking. But their results are awful. I was laughing first half.

Stats were like 75% possession. Livi 6 fouls 3 bookings, celtic 2 fouls, no bookings. Livi did f.a. but 1 0 up

As people say. Survive the initial kamikaze onslaught for 20 or 30 mins and you have a 50:50 chance of a positive result. And that's for the Diddy sides

I take your general point. We need to be more emphatic.

I'm not worried. I am sure we will come good.
Phrased it badly maybe

Their failures and shortcomings are irrelevant if we keep contriving to leave the door open for them

Cant believe this thread or any good that will come of it.
They have NEVER set the standard for us, And anyone who thinks a rotten Celtic team means we can piss about for 9 months runs a serious risk of embarassment.
Lets get our act together first.

Context.

Their results really are stinking

They might look good with their Tora, tora, tora attacking. But their results are awful. I was laughing first half.

Stats were like 75% possession. Livi 6 fouls 3 bookings, celtic 2 fouls, no bookings. Livi did f.a. but 1 0 up

As people say. Survive the initial kamikaze onslaught for 20 or 30 mins and you have a 50:50 chance of a positive result. And that's for the Diddy sides
Pointed out the same thing after their game on Thursday. Half an hour of fast pace and they’re blowing out their arses the other 60

Thats pretty much 100% wrong

If we drop points to shit like Well it makes them relevant.

If we'd won, as we should have on balance of play today, then in a few short weeks they would be irrelevant
with you there mate, I'm ragin we dropped two points, but being philosophical about it, off the top of my head, are we no further ahead of them now, than we were this time last season after six games?

Yeah I’m not too annoyed about today for this reason
I'm raging about today. I'm really fcuking annoyed. Missed chance to go 3 points clear at top of league and gain 3 points on them.

Instead we only gained 1.

A strange game.

I would say if that game ended 3 or 4-1, no one could have too many complaints.

I know FF will be full of threads losing their shot about us. I'll read some of them in the next day or 2.

I'll calm myself by laughing at the fact that our only realistic challengers for the title are extending all kinds of unwanted and embarrassing records.

And also poking fun at the posters on here who are likely the ones going too far off the deep end about us.

Today was crap.

Normally I'd be lounge only for a few days to prevent myself getting a ban. We were bad, they were worse. So I can deal with it slightly better.

Back