The flag is raised!

Great to see the flag raised again, but for me we missed the boat of making it a spectacle. No pyro, or bringing the trophy out.
It was very poorly excuted, total anti climax

should’ve been much more fanfare and done when the players were on the park to see if for themselves
A countdown to when the flag was being raised should’ve been on the screens

and can someone have a word with that awful version of ‘every Saturday we follow’ the plodding pace of it is murder

need much higher bpm

A bit shoddy. Expected a proper flag pole like the way we used to do it. That was moving like a swing.

It’s been a long and often painful journey.

DK, Stevie, Micheal and the rest of the coaching staff. Tav, Shagger, Glen, Joe, Davis and Connor, all the players since we were thrown out on our arse, by snakes.

They done it, and in exceptional style.

Waking the filth just before the finale of their wet dream.

I say F**k your Terry Munro.

The Ge55ard Express passed through town, taking him clean out.

Rangers fans one and all take a bow, this flag is all of ours to enjoy

:))

I'm just surprised the club didn't charge extra for the privilege of watching the flag unfurled. I'm sure they'd have made an effort then. They weren't making any money off the ceremony so they clearly couldn't be bothered to put additional effort in.

Looked like they just went into the trophy room and asked who would fancy going on the pitch. Where was the trophy ?

I was expecting clips of our journey from demotion to champions, some fireworks etc but literally 3 people walking out and raising a flag like it was a game of paintball

I don't feel so bad now that I missed it after being stuck in traffic.

Why the big deal of being in your seats for 2.45? Total damp squib of an effort by the Club. I am sure a load of folk in the Club Deck couldnt even see it. Why not at centre circle?

It was an awful anti climax be in your seats for 14:45 for what exactly?
Exactly mate. Think everyone was expecting a bit more. Fireworks, a few ex players to be introduced, the trophy to make an appearance or any number of things instead of what we were treated to.
My wee man is 9 and asked me is that all it was? I did kind of build it up as the club seemed to be making it a big thing. Maybe the ticket office folk were in charge of it:rolleyes:

The most underwhelming flag day you could think off. Where was the imagination of maybe inviting players who contributed from division 3 onwards during our return to the top. Where was the flags we used to get under every seat in the ground to make it a visual spectacle, just another half arsed effort from the club like a lot of things they appear to be doing recently. Any goodwill built during last year will soon evaporate.

Why the big deal of being in your seats for 2.45? Total damp squib of an effort by the Club. I am sure a load of folk in the Club Deck couldnt even see it. Why not at centre circle?
There were loads of kids excited for that today , but not one Fck was given by the club. Another example of complete disregard for the paying punters or grass roots bears coming through .

First title in ten years since we nearly lost our club ? Be early in your seats , don’t miss it , etc etc . Didn’t even use a proper flagpole we had david Graham holding onto some garage forecourt effort . Small time

Back