Thumbheid Kicks Flare Into Crowd After Paedo Chants

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't think of any situation where if a person kicked a flare deliberately into a crowd of people the said person would not be immediately arrested and charged. To have the incident recorded with 100's of witnesses is astonishing that the police were not immediately involved.
It would then be up to lawyers to argue the level of mitigation....
If it was Alfie it would be getting debated in Holyrood and he'd be in the slammer tonight

All fans that chant it to him, nothing said, wait till Rangers fans chant it on Saturday, Front page news, i would say, targeting us.
A wee chant of he's one of your own, would be suffice.

I disagree, if he plays and it's a big if, he deserves all the abuse coming his way and more.

The media imo are as much to blame with their outrageous protection of this little piece of shite, practically ignoring the fact that his parent club carried out yet another investigation with no scrutiny from them as to why he wasn't sacked by his club, but was able to start playing again as if nothing had happened to those young girls.

Shameful but not unsurprising considering what club we're talking about.

If he played for us he would've been chased out of Scottish football long, long ago.

A paedophile, a racist, a ned, a bigot and in general just lowlife.

Have to wonder why a national tabloid dedicated a front page and double page feature on the Heart and Hand lads, who are relatively unknown nationwide, yet don't appear to be too concerned about covering the various indescrections of Griffiths

Racist, Paedo and now genuinely endangering ticket buying match going fans too.

Just waiting on the headlines on Saturday night and Sunday morning.

"Rangers fans in vile and disgusting taunts and chants to an innocent (Scottish International) footballer".

We all know it's coming.

Ps. I used the words "innocent" and "footballer" and "international" loosely

Last edited:
All fans that chant it to him, nothing said, wait till Rangers fans chant it on Saturday, Front page news, i would say, targeting us.
A wee chant of he's one of your own, would be suffice.
you’re right, just read an article on record website and nothing mentioned about songs the St Johnstone Fans were singing to paedo thumbheid

so guaranteed the rhags will be all over us for even one song about him

Surely even if the ref didnt do anything there will be a fast track ban in time for the weekend?

PS - Leigh if you dont try to fire into kids, folk won't call you a paedo

Video should be shared far & wide with full explanation of the origin of the chant & how it’s chanted at players of the club he’s on loan from.

----- Original Message --------
Subject: Leigh Griffiths Actions Dundee v St Johnstone
Sent: Thursday, 23 September 2021 07:01
To: info@scottishfa.co.uk
CC:

Dear Sir or Madam

I call on the SFA to take action against the subject player for
endangering fans at subject fixture when he kicked a lighted
flare into the crowd. Video footage at link below.

I will also be informing Police Scotland of the above.

Regards
John

“Abuse, abuse, abuse!”
*player retaliates*
“Booooo thats a disgrace boooooo tell the polis”

nae wonder the SNP are winning in this country with that “offensive behaviour” pish.

The same posters would be defending ours if they done it. He could have shouted something back, no way should anyone be booting a flare into fans because there getting abuse, could have hit a kid in the eye.

Just waiting on the headlines on Saturday night and Sunday morning.

"Rangers fans in vile and disgusting taunts and chants to an innocent (Scottish International) footballer".

We all know it's coming.

Ps. I used the words "innocent" and "footballer" and "international" loosely
They will also squeeze in anti-Irish racism and anti-Catholic just to complete the set...

It will be interesting to see who in MSM defends this.
I reckon he has been on the slope since his mum called him a Lee he could not spell.

Like all well known Paedos within all our communities he will be protected "poor Leigh was provoked, poor Leigh is not in the best frame of mind, leave poor Leigh alone".........This lowlife scumbag should be strung up by his shrivelled up nut sack.

I notice that it’s not mentioned in the BBC’s match report (or least It wasn’t last night). I also noticed that Jim Spence who was the game covering it for a local paper also failed to mention on Twitter along with his other tweets of the game. The usual suspects turning a blind eye to his behaviour.

That should be a ban.

If that’s Morelos, the whole of Scotland would screaming for action.

Also, no doubt we will be the bad ones when it comes to our chants directed at Leigh Griffiths.

You would genuinely expect (now, no laughing at the back) for police officers in attendance to arrest him on the spot for that. It is a potential serious assault on multiple people - the damage these things can do is well documented. Surely there will be an arrest?

The media will be fawning all over him on Saturday and Sunday if he plays and gets the abuse he deserves. If Morelos had done that Humza, Dornan et al would have been online within seconds demanding police action.

That should be a ban.

If that’s Morelos, the whole of Scotland would screaming for action.

Also, no doubt we will be the bad ones when it comes to our chants directed at Leigh Griffiths.
Remember, it was only back in May that our fans were being labelled as "fascists" just for lighting these things down by the Clyde.

You would genuinely expect (now, no laughing at the back) for police officers in attendance to arrest him on the spot for that. It is a potential serious assault on multiple people - the damage these things can do is well documented. Surely there will be an arrest?
I was thinking this to myself this morning. Any other setting you'd be in the back of a police van there and then.

Mind you, football fields seem to be exempt from a lot of criminality.

Thumb the Nonce will get a health & safety training session on how to use Pyrotechnics in a safe and responsible manner, and a line drawn under it

If that was Alfie, an emergency meeting would be taking place, headed by Useless and Doorknob, demanding sanctions against him, the club, and our fans. We would have weeks of articles condemning him from the usual suspects and demanding he is banned.

Slightly off topic but I remember at a junior football game where some drunken bams were shouting Paedo Paedo Paedo at an opponent from about 2 metres away (the fence around the touchline). No stewards, no police etc.

The guy hadn't done anything wrong (unlike Griffiths who has) and was just their target.

No reaction from him. Got on with the game.

Maybe Griffiths has reacted because the chants aren't meaningless. He recognises an element of truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back