Thumbheid Kicks Flare Into Crowd After Paedo Chants

Status
Not open for further replies.
All fans that chant it to him, nothing said, wait till Rangers fans chant it on Saturday, Front page news, i would say, targeting us.
A wee chant of he's one of your own, would be suffice.
Ooft by jove if that doesn't upset him nothing will. You're a bad man

Wait till he scores in a couple of consecutive games, the headlines will all be “how long can Clarke ignore this goalscoring STREAK”

It's actually worse than the Cantona kick at Selhurst park back in the 90s.... And I'm not even joking

I remember a newspaper story, possibly appearing on GMTV or some daytime TV... " I was this '-' close to being kicked by Cantona".

It was a woman standing near the guy that Cantona kicked.

Newspapers ran with it, as well as the actual incident itself.

Lets see how the mhedia report this.

Also, imagine a random person sitting a flare down in Buchanan Street and kicking it at the crowd of shoppers. Would the police, public and media let them off lightly?

All fans that chant it to him, nothing said, wait till Rangers fans chant it on Saturday, Front page news, i would say, targeting us.
A wee chant of he's one of your own, would be suffice.
Nah fu** that, I want him pounded for 90 minutes +stoppage time, I want him in tears having to be held back by stewards because he’s flipped with the amount of of abuse and he’s trying to jump into the crowd to square go fans, I want him slaughtered that much on Saturday that he decides he has to retire as he can’t handle it anymore.

“Abuse, abuse, abuse!”
*player retaliates*
“Booooo thats a disgrace boooooo tell the polis”

nae wonder the SNP are winning in this country with that “offensive behaviour” pish.
Standard football chants
Player responds with violent physical act (as opposed to a middle finger or coffee bean gesture)
People rightly concerned for their safety.

He should be suspended from the game with immediate effect pending the outcome of an investigation

Fans are serving prison sentences for throwing pyro into opposing fans areas what he did was no different

Good job he only booted a flare into a crowd endangering lives and wasn’t singing a song or the Police , media and politicians would be all over it …..

Nah fu** that, I want him pounded for 90 minutes +stoppage time, I want him in tears having to be held back by stewards because he’s flipped with the amount of of abuse and he’s trying to jump into the crowd to square go fans, I want him slaughtered that much on Saturday that he decides he has to retire as he can’t handle it anymore.
I'm with this guy!

For certain he will get it tight from us at the weekend and he's too thick to just ignore it and get on with his job.
If his manager/club have any sense at all they will give him a day off.

However I hope he's on the pitch, gets all the abuse he is due and misses a sitter that leads directly to us scoring. :)

Last edited:
The headlines for Sunday already being written now to provide a smoke screen (no pun intended) while the investigation into this is spun out with him as usual being victim......doubt it will happen however would be funny and better if he is simply ignored at our game.

“Abuse, abuse, abuse!”
*player retaliates*
“Booooo thats a disgrace boooooo tell the polis”

nae wonder the SNP are winning in this country with that “offensive behaviour” pish.

Slightly different situation when the initial act is a verbal chant and the retaliation is a physical act which could cause serious injury though.

But you already know that.

The headlines for Sunday already being written now to provide a smoke screen (no pun intended) while the investigation into this is spun out with him as usual being victim......doubt it will happen however would be funny and better if he is simply ignored at our game.

I honestly don't know how they can, he has been getting it tight at every game he has played, though I agree something will get reported!

But how hard will they go? This is a 30+ father of a bakers dozen of kids, texting a 16 year old girl!

That is just wrong especially when his oldest kid is nearer in age to the girl he was messaging than he was!

I get the whole attitude around, give some abuse then they give it back and everyone goes mental at the person retaliating.

However in this case, its very different.

This man is a convicted racist and there is evidence out there that he has been contacting under age girls to send him photo's. He clearly had intentions of doing more. The man is a peado and a racist and deserves every bit of a abuse that is coming his way. To stay and play in Scotland and expect to carry on as if nothing happened is not going to happen. I would expect a chant of Peado for 90 mins on Sunday.

His reaction was extremely dangerous last night and could've done serious damage to an individual who might not have been shouting Peado. He should be heavily fined and banned for that last night. One of our players got a second yellow for blowing a kiss at fans

I honestly don't know how they can, he has been getting it tight at every game he has played, though I agree something will get reported!

But how hard will they go? This is a 30+ father of a bakers dozen of kids, texting a 16 year old girl!

That is just wrong especially when his oldest kid is nearer in age to the girl he was messaging than he was!
She was 15 mate.

So fitting that the “paedo” chant follows him around, even from the fans of a team like St Johnstone.

He's pretty much disliked by all fans except the tims and Hibs, really, so he'll be getting this at every ground for the rest of his career. Fully expect he'll retire next summer or the year after and blame it on "mental health issues caused by the chanting," with Graham Spiers doing a wee fluff piece on how the nasty chants affected the thumb's family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back