Thumbheid Kicks Flare Into Crowd After Paedo Chants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly off topic but I remember at a junior football game where some drunken bams were shouting Paedo Paedo Paedo at an opponent from about 2 metres away (the fence around the touchline). No stewards, no police etc.

The guy hadn't done anything wrong (unlike Griffiths who has) and was just their target.

No reaction from him. Got on with the game.

Maybe Griffiths has reacted because the chants aren't meaningless. He recognises an element of truth.

If I was on the jury after a serious assault to these idiots I would find him not guilty.

Mud sticks and it would be hard to shake off. Imagine one of his mates laughs about it, tell his wife, wife has different view and tells mates family etc. Guy would be lambasted in his local town cause of some idiot.

Not a chance he’ll be available at the weekend. The question is will it be because of a ban or his club(s) keeping out of the way.

Seen something on Twitter this morning along the lines of : if a foreign player with Griffiths already terrible rap sheet was getting employed and then kicking flares into crowds then he’d be hounded out the country. Griffiths gets away with murder! An absolute waster and racist who happened to be good at football.

He will say he only meant to kick it off the park not on to the crowd. We all know that's not the case but will be accepted and a slap on the wrist

“Abuse, abuse, abuse!”
*player retaliates*
“Booooo thats a disgrace boooooo tell the polis”

nae wonder the SNP are winning in this country with that “offensive behaviour” pish.
You ok mate?

Imagine if that blinded a child. Bet nothing happens

If thay had hit my waine I'd have been straight on the park and smashed the immoral scummy bastards teeth straight down his throat.

He will play the victim card as will the media. It's what they do best and have done for years.

The country would be a far better place if this wee streak of vermin wasn't breathing the same air as us.

Ironic that that baldy fanny got caught trying to get in the knickers of a baldy fanny and acts like the baldy fanny and with his actions once again puts kids at risk.

He's pretty much disliked by all fans except the tims and Hibs, really, so he'll be getting this at every ground for the rest of his career. Fully expect he'll retire next summer or the year after and blame it on "mental health issues caused by the chanting," with Graham Spiers doing a wee fluff piece on how the nasty chants affected the thumb's family.
Give it a week and he will be the victim.

Rest assured everyone, Police Scoatlund are on the case, I'm sure justice will prevail.

just-forget-this-ever-happened-officer-barbrady.gif

If thay had hit my waine I'd have been straight on the park and smashed the immoral scummy bastards teeth straight down his throat.

He will play the victim card as will the media. It's what they do best and have done for years.

The country would be a far better place if this wee streak of vermin wasn't breathing the same air as us.
I remember when Dimitri Payet threw something back in the crowd and started a riot

His response will be “I was just trying to get it off the pitch, why am I getting the blame”.
That's his only possible defence. Complete bollocks of course, but I agree that's what he'll come out with.

If you were simply trying to boot it away to the side of the pitch you wouldn't do the Andy Irvine going for 3 points at Murrayfield kick

Griffiths is a Celtic player on loan to Dundee.

Dundee would be entitled to send him back to his parent club.

We should demand to know what CFC intend to do and what action they will take to protect fans.

Why were the cops not involved in this last night? If they were, it would surely have been in the match commander’s report and subsequently been newsworthy to the tabloids.

Oh wait, my bad; it pertains to poor wee untouchable Leigh the Nonce.

Surely he cant say he was just kicking it off the pitch, I know hes a shit footballer but he punted it half way up the stand.

He's pretty much disliked by all fans except the tims and Hibs, really, so he'll be getting this at every ground for the rest of his career. Fully expect he'll retire next summer or the year after and blame it on "mental health issues caused by the chanting," with Graham Spiers doing a wee fluff piece on how the nasty chants affected the thumb's family.
i thought he had already retired...

Even then it is "some" Tims, scraps in the stands when he played earlier this season as a result of him playing.

The media absolutely love him and there are no end of pundits/writers willing to run cover for his latest disgrace. As such there will always be a club, like Dundee, stupid and irresponsible enough to employ him.

Only in Scotland could a repeat scumbag like him could be thought of as anything other than what he clearly is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back