Ken Bruce- Thistle fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamiemc68

Just in Radio 2 with the usual chat with Jeremy Vine discussing the introduction of terracings down down south, mentioned that Ken was a Jags man

Last edited:
Just spent the last hour smashing up the 18 foot tall Ken Bruce wicker man i've spent the last 24 months building out of matchsticks in my back garden. Was just about to install the laser eyes that would have projected an orange beam of light visible for 60 miles. Cost a f88king fortune.

Wife's in tears. Popmaster? C88nt Master more like!

F88k you 2021 - worst year ever.

Last edited:
The way posters on here latch on to some of the songs he plays is ridiculous, talk about tenuous links :))

He played a song by the Bee Gees, oh they covered a song 40 years ago by the guy who wrote Penny Arcades sister, well in Ken, stick it to them.
I remember that, I was thinking to myself at the time, get it right up the ***’s!

Some people can support two teams
They have a “big team” and a “wee team”
I look out for some junior football teams due to past connections
Can’t say I personally have any connection with partick thistle but I can imagine there are some who see thistle as their wee team

Whether we like it or not there is a stigma that we are all uber protestant bigots who hate Catholics and want to punch several before we die.

Whilst I don't agree with it, I understand why some media personalities feel they have to distance themselves.

He had a coach driver on pop master late last year, and the driver said “ I drive the football coaches at the weekend, sometimes I take your team Ken.” to which Ken replied “Is that the famous one?” to which they both laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back