Thumbheid Kicks Flare Into Crowd After Paedo Chants

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s actually hilarious. Imagine having the brass can to release that.

Hopefully Polieas Alba will hold a different point of view.

The passive voice hides a multitude of sins. Compare:

...the pyrotechnic ended up back in the stand

vs

I kicked pyrotechnic into the stand

No respectable journalist would give any credence to that Statement from Dundee FC.

Are there any?

Said in the other thread

A St Johnstone fan reported a complaint to PS as the flare hit him

No phucking way can PS accept his excuse. He’s a lying scumbag and as for Dundee they are even worse

Taking the nonce in the first place and now this incident

If PS and SPL accept this pathetic statement our country is even more phucked than many of us think

It’s like a gunmen saying whilst his finger was on the trigger he didn’t mean to shoot someone

When you hire a paedo you've pretty much stated you have no interest in falling in line with societal norms of decency
So might as well double down
He will be desperate now for the opportunity at the weekend to portray his victim status
Give him pelters for sure but keep it verbal only and don't play into their hands

Only statement Dundee should have been released should have said Griffiths loan has been terminated and gone back to parent club.

Don't understand why they are backing him when the video clearly shows him lining himself up and leathering the flare with force.

Dundee and Griffiths would have been as well as just coming out with this

download.png

Said in the other thread

A St Johnstone fan reported a complaint to PS as the flare hit him

No phucking way can PS accept his excuse. He’s a lying scumbag and as for Dundee they are even worse

Taking the nonce in the first place and now this incident

If PS and SPL accept this pathetic statement our country is even more phucked than many of us think

It’s like a gunmen saying whilst his finger was on the trigger he didn’t mean to shoot someone
From the grassy knoll!

Dundee Football Club and Leigh Griffiths would like to address a regrettable incident which occurred during last night’s Premier Sports Cup tie with St. Johnstone at the Kilmac Stadium.

Following the opening goal a smoke generator, amongst other items, was thrown onto the park by the visiting supporters. This pyrotechnic ended up back in the stand as Leigh kicked it to remove it from the field of play.

Leigh said of the incident, “It was regrettable that the pyrotechnic ended up back in the stand as my intention was just to remove it from the pitch.”

“Having just lost a goal I was eager to get the match restarted as quickly as possible and I would like to apologise for any distress caused by this action.”

The club will be making no further comment on this situation
Aye a 'professional' player can't gauge power in a kick :))

Dundee Football Club and Leigh Griffiths would like to address a regrettable incident which occurred during last night’s Premier Sports Cup tie with St. Johnstone at the Kilmac Stadium.

Following the opening goal a smoke generator, amongst other items, was thrown onto the park by the visiting supporters. This pyrotechnic ended up back in the stand as Leigh kicked it to remove it from the field of play.

Leigh said of the incident, “It was regrettable that the pyrotechnic ended up back in the stand as my intention was just to remove it from the pitch.”

“Having just lost a goal I was eager to get the match restarted as quickly as possible and I would like to apologise for any distress caused by this action.”

Got to be up there with the “my Instagram was hacked” level of excuse.

I remember a Scottish player years ago being arrested and later fined in Court for toe-bashing a ball in to the crowd.

Stevie Kirk it was, playing for Falkirk at the time.

https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/statement-from-club-and-leigh-griffiths/

Dundee Football Club – Official Website

Statement from club and Leigh Griffiths

September 23, 2021 / Club

The club will be making no further comment on this situation.

MEGA LOLZ
There is actually no apology in that

Talk about bullsh*t, wow it’s clear as day he intentionally boots it into the crowd if he was just merely “kicking it of the field of play” why did he put so much force behind it? how the f*ck are the St Johnstone fans etc meant to swallow that bullshit, Scumdee and Kiddy Fiddler Griffiths should be dragged over the coals for it, if not it’s farcical

Imagine Morelos kicked a flare into a stand full of fans. Does anyone think he’d be available for selection this week? Or avoiding a fine and multi game ban.

Knew a lady and her a husband a long time ago he was a Dundee man and an absolute gentleman.He went to see them everywhere and always wanted us to win after Dundee.I detest his team now but often think how he would feel about what happened.Sad as I thought of them the same way I did Hearts and Kilmarnock now detest them all.Happily watch them die a slow lingering death.
Aye, I find it a bit hard keeping pace with the Scum 'League Table'.....
each new scummy activity vies for top slot and and a Compare n Contrast
does nothing for blood pressure :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back