Thumbheid Kicks Flare Into Crowd After Paedo Chants

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s actually embarrassing that they’ve issued that statement saying he was trying to get it off the park. He absolutely clearly full force belts it into the crowd. He is a professional football player, he knows how hard to kick things!

Couldn’t be better timing. We should be loud and direct, get him hot and ripe for a red card. Them choke him out tying a scarf around neck!

That is an absolute brass neck of a statement. He clearly runs over, boots it hard, watched it go into the crowd and then jogs away. If it was unintentional he would apologise. He has to be hammered for that. I hope if he is there on Saturday we finally make him snap.

You have to admire the sheer brass neck of that statement really.

"I intended to remove it from the field of play which was 6 feet away but inadvertently launched it 30 metres up into the stand". Amazing,
Clearly a worse footballer than we all thought. :rolleyes:

Saw this earlier. This is 100% a "aw f*** I really shouldn't have done that, but I'll spin it like I didn't mean it" type of statement.
The guy is an embarrassment, wish he'd f***** off down South somewhere never to be seen or heard from again.
The statement is from some idiot at Dundee, not Griffiths.

He’s defended because he plays on the “I’ve got mental problems” card.
Yes, he may have had mental problems in the past but that doesn’t give him Carte Blanche to act in whatever way he wants and to hell with whoever gets hurt.

He’s a scummy individual who will end his playing career soon and probably lowly end up with nothing at the end of it, and all because he’s an arrogant prick who can’t control his scumbag urges.

Fucking Ray Charles could borrow glasses off Stevie Wonder and even he would be able to see that this utter cockwallet purposely kick that smoke bomb into the crowd with intent to cause harm.

And for anyone who wants to defend this prick, just take a step back and ask yourself. Would you trust this ratbag to be alone with your 16 year old daughter?

Bastard should get the jail for that action.

It’s in every single paper.

Not sure what the ref could have done as he’s up the other end of the field. The assistant could have seen it though tbf. He definitely would
have been sent off if it had been seen.

jpOXCFi.png

PS need to charge him ffs

Id be interested to see the Premier Sports TV coverage

The fan video clearly shows Griffiths is miles away from play and ends up smashing the flare into the crowd with excessive force

No way can they try and argue he was just clearing it off the pitch.

He needs to be held accountable for HIS actions

The flare shouldn’t be thrown on the pitch and I bet CCTV catch the culprit

The SPL and PS need to act. This is not acceptable behaviour irrespective of what chants were made

He did contact underage girls and been caught. The fact PS let hi away with that was shocking

IF they ignore this too it makes our justice system a laughing stock

I hope the St Johnstone fan who got hit doesn’t let PS drop this with no criminal charge for Griffiths

The guy is a ned and a scumbag
Great post mate.

They protect him like they protected Brown, at all costs. The Celtic supporting media will cover up any negative story associated with people like him.

Griffiths is not some hard done to guy that is struggling a bit. He's a piece of shit and can't help himself being a piece of shit.

Dundee should have very little to do with it - they've proven already what a pointless bunch of arses they are. It should be Police Scotland and the SFA and they should be hammering him. There is no excuse for booting a flare into a crowd, even if it shouldn't have been there in the first instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back