Thumbheid Kicks Flare Into Crowd After Paedo Chants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Griffiths will end up in jail someday for something, if not this. Absolutely inevitable.

Ffs. Leave the poor guy alone. No mention on here of the idiot who launched the flare onto the field and could have caused serious injury.
Also, Poor Leigh has had very little game time during the pandemic and spent most of his time on his phone. The kick of the flare is the nearest he's came to scoring for a while!!!!!
Should be fun on Saturday!

Saw this earlier. This is 100% a "aw f*** I really shouldn't have done that, but I'll spin it like I didn't mean it" type of statement.
The guy is an embarrassment, wish he'd f***** off down South somewhere never to be seen or heard from again.
This excuse for a hack should be taken to task on Twitter. I would send him a wee reminder, but I don’t have an account.

He looks up at them before he kicks it into them.
This is all about protecting him from suspension for Saturday.

The whole reason he is at Dundee is to see if he can score against us and take some points from us in the title race, nothing more nothing less

Would be front page news if one of our players done that, he’d also have been red carded at the time.

Just goes to show the extent of what we are up against, happy to cover up for a total deviant so long as it’s one of them.

Morelos got sent off for giving Well fans the 'get it up you' gesture. The press were in full agreement it was the right decision. When Lyon scored their second their big striker ran to the UB and did the same. No action from ref and no comment from the press.

Dundee Football Club and Leigh Griffiths would like to address a regrettable incident which occurred during last night’s Premier Sports Cup tie with St. Johnstone at the Kilmac Stadium.

Following the opening goal a smoke generator, amongst other items, was thrown onto the park by the visiting supporters. This pyrotechnic ended up back in the stand as Leigh kicked it to remove it from the field of play.

Leigh said of the incident, “It was regrettable that the pyrotechnic ended up back in the stand as my intention was just to remove it from the pitch.”

“Having just lost a goal I was eager to get the match restarted as quickly as possible and I would like to apologise for any distress caused by this action.”

The club will be making no further comment on this situation
I smell sh!!!!!!te

Dundee Football Club and Leigh Griffiths would like to address a regrettable incident which occurred during last night’s Premier Sports Cup tie with St. Johnstone at the Kilmac Stadium.

Following the opening goal a smoke generator, amongst other items, was thrown onto the park by the visiting supporters. This pyrotechnic ended up back in the stand as Leigh kicked it to remove it from the field of play.

Leigh said of the incident, “It was regrettable that the pyrotechnic ended up back in the stand as my intention was just to remove it from the pitch.”

“Having just lost a goal I was eager to get the match restarted as quickly as possible and I would like to apologise for any distress caused by this action.”

The club will be making no further comment on this situation

Should have added, "and I didnt know she was 15".

Griffiths thinks he’s untouchable.

If he thought that he was on his last warning before serious sanctions were served on him, do you think for a second that he would’ve chipped that flare into the crowd?

Nah, neither do I.

Let's accept his batshit excuse for one second.

Let's say he did mean to kick it off the pitch and booted it by mistake.

If you'd accidentally kicked it at a fan, you'd at least wave and acknowledge the mistake, not just turn round and jog off.

Its an excuse on par with when when shaggy was caught creepin with the girl next door.

He can't help it he has mental health problems don't you know that. Stop being such meanies to a man in need, he's just a lost soul, he's a good person at heart it's just that damn mental health always bringing his good nature down. He is in no way responsible for any of his actions because he has such mental health issues, only bigots can't see this.

If you'd accidentally kicked it at a fan, you'd at least wave and acknowledge the mistake, not just turn round and jog off.

Its an excuse on par with when when shaggy was caught creepin with the girl next door.
True.

He knew exactly what he was doing.

Yep, if you genuinely didn't mean it you would be straight in the stand making sure everyone was ok.

This is all about protecting him from suspension for Saturday.

The whole reason he is at Dundee is to see if he can score against us and take some points from us in the title race, nothing more nothing less

Hel get hammered for this, the ban should be longer for coming and defending it.

See if he didn't mean, should he not have held his hand and up apologised to the St Johnstone support right away? Or did he do that? I've not seen the full clip.

Just for one minute imagine the furore and subsequent witch hunt that would ensue if that canister was kicked into the crowd by Alfredo Morelos

Culpable and Reckless Conduct is a common law crime under Scots Law.

Culpable and Reckless Conduct has no specific definition but deals with culpable and reckless acts which cause injury to others or create the risk of injury, with no effort made to mitigate this risk by the accused.

The offence carries a maximum punishment of life imprisonment but the circumstances (and thus the eventual sentence applied) of individual cases will often fall short of requiring such a punishment and might not proceed beyond the Sheriff court which has limited sentencing powers.

(Paragraphs picked from a wiki article).

So if there’s a lit flare in amongst the fans and someone tries to get it out the stands away from danger and it just happens to scud the pedo in the face, it was just a regrettable accident that it ended up hitting someone, just trying to clear the danger? Aye okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back