Thumbheid Kicks Flare Into Crowd After Paedo Chants

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is an interesting take on it:

i say interesting, i mistyped abhorrent
Jeezo, reads like something from Kerryfail Street.

Has to be a Celtic fan. Only a Celtic fan would find an anti child abuse chant vile.

How come the media are again pushing a narrative that this fucking clown needs help and is lost etc.

A bloody bampot that canny get enough of the gear.

Sperm donnar that once could kick a ball.

https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/statement-from-club-and-leigh-griffiths/

Dundee Football Club – Official Website

Statement from club and Leigh Griffiths

September 23, 2021 / Club

Dundee Football Club and Leigh Griffiths would like to address a regrettable incident which occurred during last night’s Premier Sports Cup tie with St. Johnstone at the Kilmac Stadium.

Following the opening goal a smoke generator, amongst other items, was thrown onto the park by the visiting supporters. This pyrotechnic ended up back in the stand as Leigh kicked it to remove it from the field of play.

Leigh said of the incident, “It was regrettable that the pyrotechnic ended up back in the stand as my intention was just to remove it from the pitch.”

“Having just lost a goal I was eager to get the match restarted as quickly as possible and I would like to apologise for any distress caused by this action.”

The club will be making no further comment on this situation.

MEGA LOLZ
Oh well, that clears that up.
Better saying nothing than insulting peoples intelligence with that pish.

And now we have it >

""It was regrettable that the pyrotechnic ended up back in the stand as my intention was just to remove it from the pitch," said Griffiths." :))
Aye that's why he immediately apologised to the crowd after he mistakenly punted it at them instead of tapping it off the pitch. Oh wait.

I'm not a violent person and don't generally like to see people get hurt but I may have died laughing if the flare had exploded when he kicked it.

I cannot believe we are at 6pm and he hasn’t been charged … what kind of message is that to young yobs going to games to cause trouble “ here is it’s ok if someone calls you a name just lob a flare at them “

There is not another country on earth that would allow anyone , at anytime , for any reason volley a fcuking flare into a group of people ( the intention is Irrelevant ) and not have serious consequences

unbelievable

Just logged in.

Has he been charged by cops?

Charged by footballing authorities?

Fast-tracked?

Unsure if I want him banned on Saturday, or I want him to have a breakdown on the pitch due to Truth Treatment.
No uncertainty here mate. The ban will come but let the hearing wait till our fans give the nonce kunt a proper reception...

Just seen the clip on STV news. Of he meant only to kick it off the park why did he stand, watch it sail into the stand and then turn and run away?
If he was sorry and had done it by mistake he would have at least immediately held up a hand in apology amd stayed to make sure noone was injured.
His actions and reasons do not match.
He needs charged by both SFA and PS.

Just logged in.

Fast-tracked?

Unsure if I want him banned on Saturday, or I want him to have a breakdown on the pitch due to Truth Treatment.
There is no chance this abomination is playing on Saturday. If Dundee are serious about being a professional football club they would bin this uneducated waster now before he causes them real grief.

Just logged in.

Fast-tracked?

I really hope he’s banned as the negative headlines have already been written and the return key is ready to be hit.

It will be a disgrace if no action is taken by either PS or Sellik FA as you can clearly see he knew what he was doing with the force he kicked it.

Just logged in.

Fast-tracked?

Nature will take it's course with this unwanted mutation.

Yellow card for stamping on the neck, and a red for a nasty stare.

And who can forget Jocky Bjorklund running until 20yds out then having a look on his face as if to say, "Jesus H Christ! Where am I? What's happening??!!"
I was only 17 and watched it in Partick. I remember we'd lost a cup match about 10 days before hand and there was a bus from the west end giving it the big I am after that cup match. Wasn't just as cocky or in one bit that Sunday. Partick was fkn insane that night, we stopped traffic at crow Road junction with Dumbarton Road at the Rosie for fkn ages, it was mobbed, hundreds of us!

As for the racist/junkie/Alkie/beast scumbag, I'm in two minds if I want the cretin playing on Sunday. Nobody with decency buys the mental health crap. He's pure and utter scum, I'd enjoy us destroying him once and for all. He lives with hate in his junkie veins

Has michael body mechanics stewart availed us with a defence for that little scumbag rodent, his leg was as far back and followed through as if he was hitting a free kick. If it was a Rangers player he would have been castigated by the 19th Century Terrorist media loving scumbags and hing oug to dry....but he has given out an absolute shite apology so sweep sweep nothing to see here move along now ffs

At least Mark Wilson said his actions were unacceptable and he wasn’t buying the excuse he was only trying to get the flare off the pitch

Fair play to him

Only issue is they had a break and no further discussion

Griffiths is getting away with this

An absolute joke if PS don’t charge him or the CO/ SPL sanction him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back