Thumbheid Kicks Flare Into Crowd After Paedo Chants

Status
Not open for further replies.
A sinister little shitehole of that there is no doubt but seriously how easy would it be for a massive club like ourselves to highlight the sheer hypocrisy from the Yahoos and their scum media pals.
Please grow a set and stop this continual dignified negligence.

It sets a dangerous precedent.

Players will now throw coins back at the crowd and possibly hitting an innocent child and claim they only tried to get it off the pitch.

Action must surely be taken here.

I've been told off a couple of people I trust that Mark Wilson is as bitter as they come when you know him but (Strangely) taking that aside, I do find him listenable on Clyde if I'm honest.

I find him fair.

I also find it strange that we need to give folk who otherwise wouldn't deserve our praise some credit just for being fair - but there you go.

They all are as much as some will try and hide it.

It's an absolute fact.

I am, but I don't hide it!!

I've been told off a couple of people I trust that Mark Wilson is as bitter as they come when you know him but (Strangely) taking that aside, I do find him listenable on Clyde if I'm honest.

I find him fair.

I also find it strange that we need to give folk who otherwise wouldn't deserve our praise some credit just for being fair - but there you go.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day I suppose.

What he did is indefensible, I think Stewart and his ilk are saying nothing preferring silence to condemnation. Cowards.

Griffiths is a pro footballer of 10/15 years we are supposed to believe he can't measure the power of a kick to knock it off the pitch and launching it into the stand?

If dundee truly believe that story then they are idiots
I think its fair to assume that they are more liars than idiots in this instance.

I
Did a player in England not throw a coin back into the crowd? What was his punishment?
remember Rangers player threw coin back after being hit by it v falkirk and got grief
not sure if he got fined or suspension ?
i think i remember player but could be wrong

If he plays on Saturday the system is broken. Also there will be an incident for sure that will drag us down too. Get him out of Scottish football and the sooner the better

Mark Wilson is a bit of a 'figure of fun' on the SSB narrative, but for an ex-c*ltic player, and he obviously loves the club: he doesn't suffer fools gladly all the time.

Not sure I agree with the criticism. They are just football guys like us. We all support a team an none of us are perfect.

I

remember Rangers player threw coin back after being hit by it v falkirk and got grief
not sure if he got fined or suspension ?
i think i remember player but could be wrong
If a Rangers player did that, he would have served time!

The silence and inaction is because Griffiths was sent there for one reason only - in the hope Griffiths will score against us and take some points from us that help that mob in the title race.

If he was to be banned for tomorrow that plan/agreement wouldn’t work, so he won’t be banned at least not until after we play them.It’s so obvious what’s going on here

Bears Bears.

Calm down there’s nothing to see here.

It’s not as racist f he put his hand against his throat to signify that the game was done.

OR; heaven forgend, celebrate a goal in the centre circle by doing a
Halliday ( basically raising your hands in celebration).

Wake the fućk up Rangers,

Dundee as a city is the arse hole of Scotland.
It is a brain dead Nat's playground.
We should build a fortified wall around the city and send prisoners to there instead of choking up our prisons.
Yawn.

All these negative comments about Dundee are from people who never go there. The city has vastly improved in the last 15 years and there's plenty of unionists and Rangers supporters from Dundee. It's got 2 LOL's an apprentice boys and an independent LOL. Plus Dundee blues and royals FB.

I'm not Dundonian but I lived there for years and think it's ignorant when people talk about it like it's the worst city in the world.

For the record, Dundee FC's reputation has went down the toilet with Nelms and co.

Potential 5 game ban but free to play against rangers shock compliance officer taking their time going over the evidence

The silence and inaction is because Griffiths was sent there for one reason only - in the hope Griffiths will score against us and take some points from us that help that mob in the title race.

If he was to be banned for tomorrow that plan/agreement wouldn’t work, so he won’t be banned at least not until after we play them.It’s so obvious what’s going on here

He'll be lucky to get a kick against us tomorrow.

He's been absolutely pish since he went there.

He'll be lucky to get a kick against us tomorrow.

He's been absolutely pish since he went there.

I watched a bit of the Dundee derby and thought he looked pretty sharp tbh. Almost scored a belter of a header by out jumping Charlie Mulgrew (who is a lot taller than him) then forced the Utd keeper to pull off a good save from a half volley where he got in front of Mulgrew again.

I hate the wee prick but we need to be switched on against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back