See the Broonaldo effect

Brown did a good job of protecting his quarterback for Aberdeen’s second, blatantly blocked the two St Boo defenders creating space and preventing any challenge on the goal scorer.

Was never going to work out.
Before he kicked a ball for them he was dribbling on about how great it would be to go back to sellic park next season and have a proper goodbye with fans in the stadium!
Isn't he an Aberdeen player now? What happened to professionalism? The sheep said nothing.
I guess they thought Lego would help them achieve their usual seasons' goals; to take 3 points out of 12 from the Rangers games.

Last edited:
bet he now wishes he had retired after 8.75`* in a row. Luckily for us we are going to be able to laugh at his for a few more years

Brown did a good job of protecting his quarterback for Aberdeen’s second, blatantly blocked the two St Boo defenders creating space and preventing any challenge on the goal scorer.
He took the two of them out effectively, got away with it so he did well

Was never going to work out.
Before he kicked a ball for them he was dribbling on about how great it would be to go back sellic park next season and have a proper goodbye with fans in the stadium!
Isn't he an Aberdeen player now? What happened to professionalism? The sheep said nothing.
I guess they thought Lego would help them achieve their usual seasons' goals; to take 3 points out of 12 from the Rangers games.
Yes , but that’s Broony looking forward to going back there, but he’s now Brooner.

If the sheep want a win, why don't they all cut about in short T-shirts, get a skin head and stare at young players?

They are such a horrible club. I am delighted Del McInnes did not come to us and the way him and his chimp Docherty behaved lost him all the respect I had for him. But ultimately those cnuts at Aberdeen sacked him because he was a (one time) Ranger, only to replace him with a man with one of the worst win rates any manager ever had and the former C3lt1c captain who joined them talking about his former club and how much he hates us.

Awful club, awful people- I’d love to see Glass gone, Brown made manager and the club relegated.

Aberdeen were expecting him to get the same protection and help to win games that match officials provided for the sharkhead club when he was there but it must be dawning on them now that it was not for him and they are not celtic? ;)

Back