Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

one of my favourites, alan, the old boy from the 'huddle breakdown' has joined forces with phil to do some top notch moon howling

for those that don't remember, he was 'sick' and couldn't do the podcast after we clinched the league last year.

Hopefully next week they do a goals conceded per game analysis, of last year's Europa League.

Celtics should make amusing reading.

I think they overlook what caused our first administration event and that those circumstances are very unlikely ever again.

We had the bank threatening to pull credit, which they pretty much eventually did as they were owed £20m+ and the big tax case was just rearing its head with figures of £40-80m owed being banded about.

No sane investor would have touched us and once the bank got their money and scarpered, no other bank was likely to give us loans or credit due to the BTC looming, logically no other bank is going to get involved.

I imagine we are now spending within our means, have a bank that is comfortable lending us money, have raised a few million with share issues etc. We also have a squad worth around £100m if we believe various reports, so if we did find ourselves in an awkward position, selling Morelos for a discount £10m (which we would get easily) would prop us back up.

And if we needed more I’m sure the fans would stump up £10-20 million if need be.
We are not living within our means, relying on loans from supporters.
We do not have a bank overdraft as far as I'm aware.
No chance the ordinary fans would raise £20m

The amount of mental derangement from them is something to behold. At times I feel bad for them. The pain and the suffering. The delusion. Then I remember, and say %^*& them. %^*& every last one of them. WATP.
It's bad to laugh at lunatics, but with this mob, you just can't help it. The gymnastics they do, would be gold medal stuff at the Olympics.

The Tim's are desperate for admin to be true. They can't stand that we are back and they are on the slide. They have nothing to cling to other than us going out of business, and for so many of them being accountants and having friends in high places they fail to grasp why admin happend the first time.

Nothing but sad bheasty losers. They can't stand competition. They certainly didn't get any from the rest of the so called Premier teams.
Isn't it baffling, that in yer Roystons, and such unemployment blackspots, we have so many talented accountants, solicitors, and tax advisors.

Does anyone have a breakdown of how the expected stats work. As I can’t get my head round why the team in 6th should be top.

Reactions: fmp
Does anyone have a breakdown of how the expected stats work. As I can’t get my head round why the team in 6th should be top.
You need to use an irish/spanish calculator manufactured in Coatbridge. They work a treat, put in any figures and the answer is always 40 million British pounds, or 60,000. There is another function button which randomly adds to the totals every single time you hit it.

Honestly even with them being deranged and their heads full of magic, petting zoos and bubble gum forests - in what sort of (invented) circumstances could we possibly owe Hagi's agent 6-million quid? lol did we do a deal with him saying get the Belgians to take 3-million Euros instead of the agreed 5-million Euros and we'll give you 6-million quid? lmao

I'm calling their next exclusive now - Rangers selling MyGers members counterfeit Vaccine certificates to get into Ibrox on match day. Something like that is a certainty to be said.
That is an excellent shout - wouldn't be surprised if its bang on

Eff

Effectively they’re missing a lot of decent chances.
Yeah. I checked out their thread trying to explain their methodology and a big red flag was them talking about the "fairness" of their loss to Hearts. Their methodology is badly flawed. They simulate each game 100k times using the xG value for each shot in each game to come up with a "fair" xPoints for each club. This completely fails to account for the ability of the player taking the shot, quality of keeper, etc, etc.

They are presenting this nonsense to try to show that they are "underperforming" purely from a luck point of view and implying that things will even out over the season. It's much more likely IMO that it just shows that they are, in fact, rotten.

Yeah. I checked out their thread trying to explain their methodology and a big red flag was them talking about the "fairness" of their loss to Hearts. Their methodology is badly flawed. They simulate each game 100k times using the xG value for each shot in each game to come up with a "fair" xPoints for each club. This completely fails to account for the ability of the player taking the shot, quality of keeper, etc, etc.

They are presenting this nonsense to try to show that they are "underperforming" purely from a luck point of view and implying that things will even out over the season. It's much more likely IMO that it just shows that they are, in fact, rotten.
You don’t drop points in 4 out of 7 consecutive (league) games purely down to bad luck. 1 or 2 perhaps. But not 4 out of 7.

Today's Record on-line worry-fest

It appears that all is not well over in Recordland. The usual chest thumping bravado has been reduced to some shuffling and coughing. Todays offerings include a former bheast seeing the light...

Kris Commons slams Celtic for 'scandalous mismanagement' as former Parkhead star warns title race could be over by Halloween

Poor Kris is having a bit of a hissy fit about his beloved's form. He even implies that the great 'Ange' may be making som errors. Oh dear.

* Three talking points about how Celtic are a bit shit could have been Mark Pirie's headline. Those three talking points include 'How Ajeti is mince' 'Sellick have loads of injuries' 'Dundee Utd aren't as shit as Sellick thought they might be'

*In Ange's weekly excuse session he points the finger at himself before pointing the same finger at the crossbar and the referee. His mumble also bemoaned his bad luck. He did all this on Sellick TV without looking at anyone.

*Fear about an absolute gubbing at the hands of Leverkusen replete with €150m euro-wonderkid-to-be-better-than-Havertz-according-to-Vogel and the pheonix-like Jeremy Pingpong has truly kicked in. The article completes the series of 'look how utterly brilliant ex-hoops are' this week by telling us all how all 'Parkhead fans' will be amazed that his manager has praised his defensive capabilities.....they wouldn't be the only ones surprised by this.

* Monday's Jury also think Ajeti is shit

Finally....resident Record bear Andy Newport, has popped his napper above the parapet and written an article abour Ange being near the edge. The edge of what? Madness?
The article doesn't miss and suggests that Ange is running out of wiggle room and excuses. The sharks may be circling....and the Record worm might be turning........
Honestly fella. These deserve a thread of their own.

"He did all this on Sellick TV without looking at anyone." :)) Quality.

The epitome of your stereotypical tramp fans.
Oh. What did I miss?

And btw folks, hate to break it to y'all but the 'qualifications in football monies' guy (ElliotOnFire) was clearly ripping the pish out of sevcoers. :p

Last edited:

They can print all the stat tables in the world to look good on paper and come up with a reason why they're not top but the mark 1 human eyeball tells them the truth once a game starts.

The smelly bastards have went from going for 10 in a row, global domination, trying to mock us at every turn to now making videos of how ecstatic they are with how quick Joe Hart gets the ball back in play from a goal kick They are in desperation mode and were actually creaming themselves because their Japanese striker fist pumped each player coming off a warm up last midweek. That’s how far these mutants expectations and realism has fallen. It’s glorious.
The what striker !!! Run along.

this must be up there with the craziest ive read

shugmc
36K6,356

Older than dirt

9:12 PM - 1 day ago#8613
Brother Clancy is a carrot. He always gives us eff all, and he can repeatedly take a running eff to himself
:mitb:
Haha.

They have a custom emoji thing that is a ref with an orange collarette?

That's some high grade, weapons grade, paranoia.

Back