Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

I was reading their sevco thread the other day after Kris Boyds slaughtering of the racist peado and they were claiming the spelling of Kris is because it gives KB ala King Billy and same for Kirk Broadfoot and was a thing amongst Ayrshire folk ah ok then one posted that he didn't want to derail the thread by posting why some Rangers fans have and do call their sons Kai [as obviously it stands for kill all irish]
In saying that their end was probably empty when Kai Johansens thunderbolt hit the back of the net in 66
They are mentalists but dangerous ones with their mis-information

Maybe I am out of touch with Rangers fans (and I know a lot), or maybe I am a hermit in Ayrshire... but I have never met anyone called Kai.

From nursery and schools and college in Ayrshire, to working in Paisley and Glasgow. Not one.

Maybe I am out of touch with Rangers fans (and I know a lot), or maybe I am a hermit in Ayrshire... but I have never met anyone called Kai.

From nursery and schools and college in Ayrshire, to working in Paisley and Glasgow. Not one.
Kai Kennedy?

How old or stupid is this guy? Since the SPL was formed, and may be even before then, the rules in the Scottish leagues is that the home team keep the money from attendances. Although I have always thought that held football as a whole back in Scotland, I can see why Rangers and them would want to keep the dough, and how much poorer we would be if we relied on half the Dundee/Motherwell/St. Boo gate money every season.
Although it would scupper the tinks with their full houses nonsense, they wouldn’t be so keen to inflate the figures, if Des had to throw half a bag of laundry to every other club!

The Rhecord On-line’s Sellick romance has cooled somewhat.

Maybe the Wednesday shift are all under investigation and they've had to bring in the newbies, maybe things to suck up up about have dried up, or maybe there is some disconcerting news afoot from Camp Knew. Who knows, maybe pigs will fly….
Anyhow, there are still one or two puff pieces on the worst news website on the planet.

*Somebody called Mark Fotheringham who apparently used to play for ra hoops reckons Captain Wall-Eye is the new Paul McStay. He concludes this because Cap’n Callum is so good no other team has come in for him. Apparenty a ‘host of German teams were interested years ago, but Cap decided to stay and steer his team to victory in a one horse race rather than earn five times the wages playing in the Bundesliga. Yes, according to a no mark in the Sun. Ok

*Another ex-Selt called Andreas Hinkel has poked his head above the parapet to ‘warn’ Sellick that they are in for another ceremonial pumping at the hands of Leverkusen. Not only does Timmy have to face wonderkid-in-a-million-Wurtz and halfway line scoring genius Patrik Schick (his goal doesn’t really count as it was scored with David ‘Boko’ Marshall in goals) But also Moussa Diaby who Hinkel reckons is better than both. Will the inevitable thrashing turn the tide in Rhecord land? Probably not, but it’ll make Friday’s excuse-fest very entertaining.

Finally….. in the continuing saga of ex-Tims who became even better when they left for ‘pure mullions’ Jessica Pingpong has been gabbing off about how his £11m move to Germany wasn’t ‘something he was pushing for.’
His value has dropped €500k from yesterday’s article though as the hacks failed to compare notes. In a lengthy and dull diatribe he also says he doesn’t hate Neil Lennon. He says it twice, so it must be true.

I must be developing Alzheimers as I cannot recal either Hinkel or Fotheringham….either that or they were just shite

The Rhecord On-line’s Sellick romance has cooled somewhat.

Maybe the Wednesday shift are all under investigation and they've had to bring in the newbies, maybe things to suck up up about have dried up, or maybe there is some disconcerting news afoot from Camp Knew. Who knows, maybe pigs will fly….
Anyhow, there are still one or two puff pieces on the worst news website on the planet.

*Somebody called Mark Fotheringham who apparently used to play for ra hoops reckons Captain Wall-Eye is the new Paul McStay. He concludes this because Cap’n Callum is so good no other team has come in for him. Apparenty a ‘host of German teams were interested years ago, but Cap decided to stay and steer his team to victory in a one horse race rather than earn five times the wages playing in the Bundesliga. Yes, according to a no mark in the Sun. Ok

*Another ex-Selt called Andreas Hinkel has poked his head above the parapet to ‘warn’ Sellick that they are in for another ceremonial pumping at the hands of Leverkusen. Not only does Timmy have to face wonderkid-in-a-million-Wurtz and halfway line scoring genius Patrik Schick (his goal doesn’t really count as it was scored with David ‘Boko’ Marshall in goals) But also Moussa Diaby who Hinkel reckons is better than both. Will the inevitable thrashing turn the tide in Rhecord land? Probably not, but it’ll make Friday’s excuse-fest very entertaining.

Finally….. in the continuing saga of ex-Tims who became even better when they left for ‘pure mullions’ Jessica Pingpong has been gabbing off about how his £11m move to Germany wasn’t ‘something he was pushing for.’
His value has dropped €500k from yesterday’s article though as the hacks failed to compare notes. In a lengthy and dull diatribe he also says he doesn’t hate Neil Lennon. He says it twice, so it must be true.

I must be developing Alzheimers as I cannot recal either Hinkel or Fotheringham….either that or they were just shite
wasn't he the one signed when celtic were allegedly in mourning?

How old or stupid is this guy? Since the SPL was formed, and may be even before then, the rules in the Scottish leagues is that the home team keep the money from attendances. Although I have always thought that held football as a whole back in Scotland, I can see why Rangers and them would want to keep the dough, and how much poorer we would be if we relied on half the Dundee/Motherwell/St. Boo gate money every season.
Although it would scupper the tinks with their full houses nonsense, they wouldn’t be so keen to inflate the figures, if Des had to throw half a bag of laundry to every other club!
It’s an old one mate from a cup game.

• Haha
Reactions: TQ3
Which one? They are both lost in the mists of time!

Edit: bloody hell Hinkel played 79 games for them between 2008 and 2011

Mark Fotheringham wasn’t quite as prolific. He payed a grand total of 3 games in 4 years between 1999 and 2003
Phil o'donnel dies at the end of 2007, celtic demand the OF game cancelled as players were too upset then they go sign hinkel on jan 4th.

I think it was on here and pointed out that of celtics squad only stephen mcmanus may have played or trained at best with o'donnell.

I’m in Portugal now.

One of these two things happened in the last couple of days.

1. A sporting fan in the bar was talking football with me. He told me he loved the greatest goal scorer in the SPL era and started chanting “Boyd, Boyd, Krissy, Krissy Boyd.. “ before telling me he hated the FB s and all their anti Protestant hatred and how all of Portugal laugh at Celtic.

2. A sporting fan at the bar was making general football chat with me. When he asked who I support and I said Rangers, to connect with a foreign fan he asked me about the one thing he knew about my team and so he asked who is that Scottish forward who scored a lot of goals for Rangers and I said Kris Boyd and he said yeh that’s the one.

But I’ll come on FF and share the fairytale version because we have a desperate need to be loved.

You know he actually meant Ally McCoist and doesn't have a clue who Kris Boyd is?

Without wanting to lend any credibility to an idiot. TV coverage wouldn't see the main stand, enclosure or the upper parts of the other 3 stands to be able to do this
They are liars from cradle to grave, logic is useless, I fall for it myself, I try to figure out their logic, then when no answer returns after several scenarios have been played out the only conclusion is they are unashamedly lying through their tooth.

A boy that used to work with me named one of his boys Kai. The guys a Celtic fans but then again he's a nice guy and has his head screwed on. He'd likely laugh if anyone made that connotation.

Surely it's his 'career' that is condescending to the position he has been given. Therefore it's up to him to prove he deserves the job.

The fact he doesn't seem to get that or is unwilling to acknowledge it makes him the arrogant condescending w@nker here. Contrast to Gerrard and how he dealt with the constant 'too inexperienced' jibes.

Patsy to me is an ego maniac, who is quite clearly sensitive to any form of criticism, due to what appers to be crippling self doubt underneath his bravado. Anybody who talks to their feet clearly has issues of inadequacy.

gn20.png

Phil o'donnel dies at the end of 2007, celtic demand the OF game cancelled as players were too upset then they go sign hinkel on jan 4th.

I think it was on here and pointed out that of celtics squad only stephen mcmanus may have played or trained at best with o'donnell.
They had injuries and suspensions and their squad would have been decimated for the New Year OF. 99% of the people at Celtic at the time would neither have worked with or played with him, but they were so affected by his passing they wouldn't have been able to play a game.

The day they signed Hinkel was the day of the funeral FFS!

Another example of a brassneck you couldn't mark with a blowtorch.

They had injuries and suspensions and their squad would have been decimated for the New Year OF. 99% of the people at Celtic at the time would neither have worked with or played with him, but they were so affected by his passing they wouldn't have been able to play a game.

However the OF game following the death of their former manager and member of their coaching staff, Tommy Burns, went ahead as normal…

Years ago I met an Irish guy from Belfast called Kai. He was a Celtic supporter!

Dundee Utd, who were the opposition in the game during which O'Donnel died, were forced to fulfil their next fixture regardless.

However the OF game following the death of their former manager and member of their coaching staff, Tommy Burns, went ahead as normal…
A) PO'D was a bit part player who left under a cloud years earlier, having refused to sign a new contract on derogatory terms.

B) Burns was a club legend, both as a player and manager, and still regularly spent vast amounts of time at the Knew Camp, meaning he knew the players and staff, in the years preceding his death.

Which of the above's passing would be likely to cause a club to request a postponement of their next game, due to the massive impact of his passing, when you have a massive personnel crisis?

If you said B) you're entirely wrong.

They were so affected by matters, they could only bring themselves to sign and unveil a single player on the day of his funeral.

A club like no other eh?

Last edited:
When, and only when our lot give us something to smile about, will you get the laughs.
There needs to be no such synchronicity for me.

Also depends what your threshold for smiling is I guess. That's extremely relative depending on individual.

Annoyed at Euro performances and a frustrated at form in general. But delighted to be top of the league, in semi-final of LC and being 6 points clear of our only real rival, knowing we have multiple higher gears to find and confident we will.

I'm smiling and laughing at them. Each to their own.

A) PO'D was a bit part player who left under a cloud years earlier, having refused to sign a new contract on derogatory terms.

B) Burns was a club legend, both as a player and manager, and still regularly spent vast amounts of time at the Knew Camp, meaning he knew the players and staff, in the years preceding his death.

Which of the above's passing would be likely to cause a club to request a postponement of their next game, due to the massive impact of his passing, when you have a massive personnel crisis?

If you said B) you're entirely wrong.

They were so affected by matters, they could only bring themselves to sign a single player on the day of his funeral.

A club like no other eh?
The new year game was called off because our form was decent and Mcgeady was either injured or suspended (can’t remember which)

The whole episode was shameful, the request to call the game off, the granting of the request and finally the refusal of the request to call off the game for which ever teams players had to watch POD die on a football pitch in front of them.

The new year game was called off because our form was decent and Mcgeady was either injured or suspended (can’t remember which)

The whole episode was shameful, the request to call the game off, the granting of the request and finally the refusal of the request to call off the game for which ever teams players had to watch POD die on a football pitch in front of them.
It was more than that - McGeady was suspended. Nakamura, Boruc and Jarosik were definitely injured or unlikely to start.

We were on a right good run.

They used the death of a bit part player, who left the club nearly a decade earlier for their own shameful ends to avoid a likely defeat in an OF game.

It was more than that - McGeady was suspended. Nakamura, Boruc and Jarosik were definitely injured or unlikely to start.

They used the death of a bit part player, who left the club nearly a decade earlier for their own shameful ends to avoid a likely defeat in an OF game.
Did they win the game when it was played?

There needs to be no such synchronicity for me.

Also depends what your threshold for smiling is I guess. That's extremely relative depending on individual.

Annoyed at Euro performances and a frustrated at form in general. But delighted to be top of the league, in semi-final of LC and being 6 points clear of our only real rival, knowing we have multiple higher gears to find and confident we will.

I'm smiling and laughing at them. Each to their own.
As long as your smiling at the end of the season, then I'll be smiling too.

There's too much chaff going on just now on a continual basis for me to appreciate any wheat there is.

As you say, each to their own.

they actually trained two days before the game was due.
then sneakily leaked to the media scum that they were going to request the game get postponed .
of course we had to agree to this, but their sneaky antics meant we would have been under severe pressure if we refused.

they actually trained two days before the game was due.
then sneakily leaked to the media scum that they were going to request the game get postponed .
of course we had to agree to this, but their sneaky antics meant we would have been under severe pressure if we refused.
Our club failed miserably agreeing to it. Dundee Utd were refused permission by the SFA to miss the next game, despite the entire team having been on the field of play at the time. There was no pressure at the time from anywhere to get Dundee Utds game called off. Rangers should have said no, you arent having the game postponed, play the game like Dundee Utd are having to.

Back