Ryan Porteous' red card appeal has been rejected

larry-david-curb-your-enthusiasm.gif

SFA Lodge meeting can be drawn to a close and the brothers can now enjoy the hospitality as they have sorted us out whilst the tims SEEEEEETTTTTHHHHHHEEEEE

They done it to appease their fans pure and simple even their manager admitted it didnt look good. The tackle was scandalous and the clip floating about last night with him showsthat he almose does it on every game against Rangers.

Hes a hammer thrower and hope the prick gets a serious injury soon.

Shock.

Here is the thing for any Hibs fan looking in.....it was a red card offence.

Stop blaming conspiracies for your thug of a centre half fecking up the game for you.
Yes but, jobs done though.
Masonic appeal committee reject red card appeal and show blatant favouritism towards Rangers.
Before the end of the season it’ll have been controversial and soft.
More so if the league gets close.

Oh what a suprise.

Probably the most ridiculous appeal I've ever seen.

It was always doomed to failure and the punishment has rightly been increased, for wasting time.

Shock.

Here is the thing for any Hibs fan looking in.....it was a red card offence.

Stop blaming conspiracies for your thug of a centre half fecking up the game for you.
I remember going mental after Lee McCulloch was sent off for leading with an elbow during our ”journey”
I was going mental at McCulloch for being stupid and selfish, his actions lessened our chances of winning.

I wasn’t alone and this is the difference between us and them, we might moan about some refereeing decisions but we don’t blindly back idiotic actions that let the side down.

Ha ha looking forward to the usually idiots banging in about it’s a mans game etc whilst ignoring the rules

Back