Is there anyone not worried?

Today we finally created chances and had shots at goal but poor finishing and a horrific goalkeeping error cost us the game.

We need to keep creating and maybe drop Morelos for Sakala just now. Those missed today were terrible and lazy looking.

A league of hammer throwers, and journeymen, our monumental wage bill, equals comfortable victories most weeks for me.. Clicking or not. That's not entitlement.
I'm sure many teams fans with a wage bill 20x plus the rest of the league, bar rodents, would expect summary hammerings (most, not all weeks).
If only football was that simple.

Wait till next week and see how many points we are ahead when trying to scrap an away result against St Mirren :rolleyes:

Our form right now suggests in 2 months time we won’t be top of the table

Our form literally shows we’re the best team in the league, in spite of not being anywhere near our best.

People seriously need to think before typing.

Goldson is a huge concern of mine. He is not focused or bothered. Other than that I’m not worried. This is a perfectly normal run of results. People have lost perspective of what a normal league campaign looks like after a number of torturous years then I think an exceptional one of a kind season last year has spoiled folk.
Not this shit again on Goldson.

Wait till next week and see how many points we are ahead when trying to scrap an away result against St Mirren :rolleyes:

Lie down and take a deep breath ffs.

Well we'll have to wait and see. You can torture yourself on a Saturday night by pretending that timmy is flying and we're toiling if you like. Enjoy.

Absolute peak FF. Getting annoyed at a performance/result in the future. Class.

Is that more than any other team in the world for any sort of valid comparison?

No idea might be mate.

Just so fucking frustrating at times, as teams are never in the game or game should be killed off and we end up shooting ourselves in the foot.

First half was superb 9/10 2nd 4/10 we need to cut out the rollercoaster jekyll and hyde stuff and get some consistency.

You could say that in regards to most of our league games this season but if your honest we have been poor in almost every game.

No not at all. Weve had a few shocking performances, where we scraped wins. I didn't think that was the case today. Genuinely thought over the course of the game we played well. Was just one of those days.

I cant say that about every game. Some of our performances have been terrible, but like i say, today alone, i felt we didnt deserve a draw and if Alfie had buried the cut back and McGregor hadnt had that howler. We would have won comfortably and been applauding the performance, agree?

Our form literally shows we’re the best team in the league, in spite of not being anywhere near our best.

People seriously need to think before typing.
I just like any opinion I have to be something you can back up with a statistic or some sort of evidence. It always amazes me when people just throw around their own half baked opinion and then write FACT after it as if to reinforce it.
No idea might be mate.

Just so fucking frustrating at times, as teams are never in the game or game should be killed off and we end up shooting ourselves in the foot.
See above. I don't think there's anything even resembling a pattern in Rangers dropping points late on versus other teams around the world. It might be interesting to see if it actually is.

Oh right so happy clappers score goals now .
No but incessant negativity from the fans has been apparent from the early pre-season games this year. If you don't think thousands of people getting on your back early on has any impact, then you can't really think that people supporting them helps motivate.

We are top of the league because we have played all the easier and harder teams at home and away we’ll see what this teams made of come 2nd of January if it even makes it that long if we hit the self destruct button early.

Goldson playing like he doesn’t care or want to be here.
Goldson should be dropped until he comits we are 1 defeat away from a total collapse we won't beat any of the top 4 away from home now that is a concern

We've been shit all season. Of course we should be worried.

But there's people on here who will never heed any warning. It's always good, all of the time.

There's a danger the "well we are top of the league" crew on here will become the "well we were top of the league" crowd soon as they clap themselves into madness.

Goldson should be dropped until he comits we are 1 defeat away from a total collapse we won't beat any of the top 4 away from home now that is a concern
Dropped for who though? Goldson had nothing to do with us dropping points today.

A
This is the hard truth.

Being top of the league a pretty easy run of games is covering the cracks.
This season so far feels very similar to their season last season when Lennon had them top exactly a year ago before we went to parkhead . They were winning but only just . It can’t last forever . You need to grind out results sometimes but not every game . When was the last time we had a 2 goal lead in a game

Goldson isn't why we need 20 chances to score a goal

Bizarrely I’m more comfortable after today than I have been after Dundee, for example.

That was pushing our usual level in the first half and we were in control.
Poor decisions and finishing cost us but we’ve seen better more consistent Rangers sides draw or lose to Hearts and it not be the end of the world.

I’m going to give it a few more games before deciding whether to be concerned.
There’s enough there.
Kent back gives us a huge boost and option.

Dropped for who though? Goldson had nothing to do with us dropping points today.
So just keep playing him until he says bye in January keep him match fit for Norwich or the likes if he doesn't commit drop him today's result has nothing to do with his situation

I thought the team and manager were a wee bit unlucky today it should have been a 2-0.

But aye im worried and have been since pre-season, our tactics are crap we play low energy tip tap football and it was obvious the yahoos would hit form at some point.

I cant really take posters seriously that keep telling us its going to be fine.

We have been less than convincing in most games so far and really need to get the finger out, the second quarter of the fixtures sees us away to Aberdeen hibs hearts and that other mob and on current form look very difficult games, Alfie needs to sharpen up his performance today was utter mince

Just wait till the second round of fixtures when we are away to Hibs, Hearts, Sheep and the tims. At this rate of form we’ll be lucky to even be ahead in the table!

Just a realist at the moment mate

Too many folk have the blinkers on and think everything is rosy
It's actually the other way around...too many think the sky is falling in.

Of course today was a bad result in overall terms but you need a sense of perspective/context as well.

I just like any opinion I have to be something you can back up with a statistic or some sort of evidence. It always amazes me when people just throw around their own half baked opinion and then write FACT after it as if to reinforce it.

See above. I don't think there's anything even resembling a pattern in Rangers dropping points late on versus other teams around the world. It might be interesting to see if it actually is.

Its frustrating because we are losing late goals against poor teams st johnstone x 2 st mirren and hamilton last season off the top of my head.

Sure Gerrard brung it up when signing Helander that he was looking for experience as we lost a lot of late goals.

I never wrote fact after it, if i have time later i will look into late goals that have cost us, but literally had just got home from game and thought seems i had seen this movie before with losing a late goal to bang average teams.

To early to worry,Very disappointed at losing 2 points today but there were signs we are getting our game shirts on at times during today’s game.

Back