Motherwell away

Don’t know if I’m going to bother with this pish next year. Was trying to give it all the chances to be good but I’ve been fucking shafted by it tbh.

I’ve had one ticket, folk just 100 points above me have had 3 or 4 and I’ve the same as someone 800 points below me and to make it worse, folk on here are on silver and had %^*& all, so I’m miles away from another one. I’ve had a mate on silver who has had %^*& all as well.

I thought I might be gold next season, but truth is I don’t actually know if I will.

Are you silver ? I’d imagine if you are you’ll get hibs or a very good chance anyways ?
I’m silver. I’d imagine Livi will sort those who’ve not had one yet, I’ll end up with my second for Livi and %^*& all for the rest.

Got Motherwell that’s my second for silver , and this time we’ve got all 3 of us from friends and family getting a ticket

Don’t know if I’m going to bother with this pish next year. Was trying to give it all the chances to be good but I’ve been fucking shafted by it tbh.

I’ve had one ticket, folk just 100 points above me have had 3 or 4 and I’ve the same as someone 800 points below me and to make it worse, folk on here are on silver and had %^*& all, so I’m miles away from another one. I’ve had a mate on silver who has had %^*& all as well.

I thought I might be gold next season, but truth is I don’t actually know if I will.
Yep, there’s multiple silvers I know still on 0

I assume match registration means no ticket and balloted supporter means ticket, why so fücking cloak and dagger :D

Boys on our bus on silver had st mirren and Motherwell so the system they said everyone had to be allocated a ticket in your tier is clearly a load of crap before you get a second

Yep, there’s multiple silvers I know still on 0
At the end of the season, I’d like to see how many more tickets those of us in silver get over bronze members. I’m going to bet there isn’t a difference.

Roll on Gold, hopefully my 16/17 dropping off with no ST will be enough, but I’m not sure, as I won’t have the away CCCS points for that year.

Boys on our bus on silver had st mirren and Motherwell so the system they said everyone had to be allocated a ticket in your tier is clearly a load of crap before you get a second
Was he silver and then moved to gold?

Only explanation I can think is those that have moved a tier will keep getting tickets until everyone in the tier is on the same amount of games

Not how it was meant to work :eek:

Only explanation I can think is those that have moved a tier will keep getting tickets until everyone in the tier is on the same amount of games

Always Rewarded.

Insert Drogba Meme

I think I'm an Edmiston House package and RTV subscription and some programmes away from being Gold but sitting on 0 tickets on Silver currently with no sight of a Motherwell ticket either.

Can't afford the add-ons just now to take me closer or over the threshold.

Simply, I'm sitting in a tier based on affordability and not loyalty (or so it feels like it anyway).

Nope both are in silver one about the 1200 mark one below 1000 points

Always Rewarded.

Insert Drogba Meme
For once, I can’t get involved in the drama.

Have no right to be annoyed as i was successful in all ballots until now. I’ll take this one on the chin and sort myself through other means

Why the %^*& have the tiers not been updated

Still on 0 , registered for everything so far so will see what December brings. Surely a livi ticket will be thrown my way.

I think I might throw money at it next season.

Silver has been more brutal than expected!

Honestly just been easier for me to get them on here, or on Twitter or outside the ground. Genuinely less hassle doing that.

I think I'm an Edmiston House package and RTV subscription and some programmes away from being Gold but sitting on 0 tickets on Silver currently with no sight of a Motherwell ticket either.

Can't afford the add-ons just now to take me closer or over the threshold.

Simply, I'm sitting in a tier based on affordability and not loyalty (or so it feels like it anyway).
It’s pish eh. Good luck with the rest of the games hahah

Nothing for me but I'm Bronze so only expect 1 or 2 all season. Really should get points for applying and being unsuccessful like the old TC.

Back