Players that support the rangers

Jordan White who scored for Ross County v Celtic last season to more less kick start the celebrations. Probably not as good as Dalglish but Jordan’s dad went to all the games with me back in the late 70’s and early 80’s. Got to stay loyal :)):))

Eusebio and George Best are new ones on me I have to say. Are there any quotes from Best about us or is it just because he was a protestant from NI?

Eusebio was not really a Rangers fan but he did say that because of his friendship with Willie Henderson he would always choose Rangers over the beasts if he was watching a game between the two.

Jordan White who scored for Ross County v Celtic last season to more less kick start the celebrations. Probably not as good as Dalglish but Jordan’s dad went to all the games with me back in the late 70’s and early 80’s. Got to stay loyal :)):))

The thread his old man started that night was superb! B-)

Zander Clarke always seems to have a great game against us, big bluenose apparently.

Cant believe that most players who supported Rangers ended up playing for the SCUM.
Yes Rangers fans don’t seem to have an issue signing for them unlike the countless scum fan ex players who said they’d never sign for us in the past when approached. Ray Houghton, John Collins and Andy McLaren to name a few!

Even though he supported us and was a cracking player I am delighted Lambert never played for us, the thought of watching him and Hartson cover our games now almost makes season 00/01 worth it to me TBH, fair trade.

Eusebio and George Best are new ones on me I have to say. Are there any quotes from Best about us or is it just because he was a protestant from NI?
Eusibio was a great friend of Willie Henderson and because of that he always looked out for our results.

Players that support Rangers narrows it down a little bit, particularly if you exclude those who have merely said some good things about our club in the past.

So the correct answer is David Bruce Smith. 8 years a player, over 300 appearances and ecwc winner. RSEA patron and regular attendee of rsc / club functions who always has time for his fellow supporters. ST in the Govan rear, away games if tickets allow and euro trips when practical. 78 years young next month yet still pays his way to follow our club everywhere he can. Ticks both boxes for the op, a great player for and staunch supporter of our club.

Take a bow Dave Smith, top bluenose and Rangers legend.
Met him in Amsterdam when we played Feyenoord. Gentleman.

Back