• Sakala

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Arfield

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Patterson

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When youve got a decent Goalkeeper, youve always got a decent chance. I think today we simply have to play with some zip, create a lot of space and hit as much as we can directly at them.

Dont given them time to break the game up with silly nonsense, just hit them high and low, hard and fast.

This is the sort of game that Rangers have ballsed up already but its really as hard or easy as you want to make it.

Let's kick on from Thursday night with a good performance, no injuries or bookings. Going 3-1 the Sons of William. C'MON THE RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!

Big week coming up. Managed to get a ticket today buzzing.

McGregor
Tav goldson balogun/Simpson Borna
Kamara aribo lundstrum
Roofe Morelos hagi

2-0

McLaughlin

Tav
Goldson
Balogun(Simpson)
Barisic

Lundstram
Davis
Aribo

Hagi
Roofe
Sakaka

I liked the performance from our midfield 3 on Thursday I wouldn’t bring Kamara straight back in.

0-2

The Rangers News Website is predicting 5 changes from Thursday with McLaughlin, Simpson, Bassey, Kamara and Bucana all starting.

Don’t know who they are or where they get their information from but they predicted Thursday’s starting line up correctly.

i cant watch the game live today, if i go on a holiday and buy it on RTV how soon after the game is finished could i re watch it?

Hope we kick on from Thursday nights good performance. Would take a 1-0 win right now tbh just to retain the gap at the top but really hope that’s us turned the corner after the Hearts and Brondby performances. Gonna go for 3-1

I'd take any kind of win but I'm hoping we turn it on a bit and start to get some league performance momentum going. Some tricky ties coming up next 2 months.

We should win this if we play to our strengths. Morelos to score his 100th. Need Lundstram to put himself about and dominate. I’d let Defoe on for the last 10 mins if winning comfortably. Go for it, Gers.

Today is fucking huge imo. We have started to play better in longer spells so need to continue that and get the three points today- ideally with little fuss.

Would also help slow down the noise coming from them about a title challenge as they are on a run of wins.

We need to be more direct than we’ve been and play with pace - and stop standing off teams, letting them play. The pressing of teams like we did last season needs to return.

If we go 1 up, we need to stop playing like the game’s won and push for more.

And just to clarify. Stop with horrendous, horrific, shocking and dreadful. FFS never ever heard a Glaswegian use these words.

Remain calm and don't panic early on or late for that matter. It is like an asylum on here during the match if a pass is even misplaced.
Maybe they aren't glaswegians?

And just to clarify. Stop with horrendous, horrific, shocking and dreadful. FFS never ever heard a Glaswegian use these words.

Remain calm and don't panic early on or late for that matter. It is like an asylum on here during the match if a pass is even misplaced.
So every bluenose is a Glaswegian ?

After last weeks game and some of yesterday's results, this game is huge; we need to get the 3 points and start to open up a gap. Not sure how this will go today but just get the 3 points Rangers, Get It Done!

Agree with alot of what's on here....

3 points for me.

Will be hard if we don't take our chances. I think we will have plenty of space and time on the wings for deliveries into the box. I think that's were most of our chances will come from. Fingers crossed 1-2. I think we will concede today as they are high on confidence and scoring well.

If we don’t beat this shower of absolute pish and shite then questions really need answered and will have to take all the flak that will come their way .No excuse in the world will do if we don’t come away with 3points

Back