Vlog of Sunday's game from the Motherwell end

The guy who does it, Goggsy, at least recognises that the increase in numbers viewing his vlog is entirely down to Rangers fans laughing at him in the aftermath of defeats - he mentions it a couple of times.

He's 19 it seems, but comes across as about 5 years younger LOL. Can't help but smile just listening to him. Clearly loves his team - just like the rest of us.

He happily acknowledges they were humped. It's not dripping in the sort of bitterness you'd get from some. And he has his poppy on.

Some amount of plooks right enough.:D And he has his poppy on.

Last edited:
The guy who does it, Goggsy, at least recognises that the increase in numbers viewing his vlog is entirely down to Rangers fans laughing at him in the aftermath of defeats - he mentions it a couple of times.

He's 19 it seems, but comes across as about 5 years younger LOL.

He happily acknowledges they were humped. It's not dripping in the sort of bitterness you'd get from some. And he has his poppy on.

Some amount of plooks right enough.:D And he has his poppy on.

Aye he's not too bad in all honesty. Although he has some cheek laughing at the subway loyal given some of their pathetic attendances.

I know these football vlogs are harmless and the lads in them are probably nice enough, but I can't help but think 'wit a wee gimp' any time I see them.

The good thing is that it's a sign of the eradication of bullying in schools because go back 5-10 years and you'd get ripped to shreds for this kind of thing.

Mind the wee gadge from Dunfermline done one when we beat them 6-0 in the league cup.
Starts off aw chuffed giving it big licks then by the time it’s 3-0 he’s saying about how happy we all are to be beating a ‘wee diddy club’ ... by the 6th he was moaning about the songs we were singing. Fudd.

Mind the wee gadge from Dunfermline done one when we beat them 6-0 in the league cup.
Starts off aw chuffed giving it big licks then by the time it’s 3-0 he’s saying about how happy we all are to be beating a ‘wee diddy club’ ... by the 6th he was moaning about the songs we were singing. Fudd.

Is it not the same guy? I know this Goggsy fella is from Fife but no idea if it's Dunfermline.

I can't get agitated by anything he says quite honestly. Plenty to disagree with but it's harmless stuff. He's just supporting his team -and that must be punishment enough LOL. In his pre-match video he says some of the Rangers fans will be looking out for him to see if he's 'greetin' again' - but accepts it as pure banter.

Credit to the wee man. Stuck by his team and his vlog, even during a pumping. Made fair points once he'd seen the highlights. Remember we have BBC pundits who won't admit what they saw with their own eyes. Admitted McHugh is rash, should have walked and it was a penalty. Fair play.

Needs to work on his camera angle, since he looks like Desperate Dan. Also, could use a touch of clearasil on those plukes.

One question I do have for him and his mates, what's the basis of the song, "Well, Well, SuperWell"?
Super at what?

This is the future of football coverage. Some who currently do it will fall by the wayside of course, but this is now what fans want.

The days of journalists or ex-players shaping the opinions and conversations are pretty close to over. They know that as well, which is why so many articles are nothing more than retweeting opinions from fans.

Is it not the same guy? I know this Goggsy fella is from Fife but no idea if it's Dunfermline.

I can't get agitated by anything he says quite honestly. Plenty to disagree with but it's harmless stuff. He's just supporting his team -and that must be punishment enough LOL. In his pre-match video he says some of the Rangers fans will be looking out for him to see if he's 'greetin' again' - but accepts it as pure banter.

Nah it's not the same guy. I remember that Dunfermline fanny giving it the Sevco megamix and being faux offended at sectarianism throughout his video (which made it even funnier).

I don’t know mate I haven’t watched it yet.

Aye fair play to him going by what you’re saying. Will give it a watch later.

I always find these vlogs to be too forced and almost false. You can’t knock his enthusiasm I suppose but that old Rangers and THE Rangers patter....deary me.

This wee idiot cracks me right up. They should put him, the Stephen Thompson singing Dundee Utd fanny and the guy wee Dunfermline goon who vlogged from Ibrox repeatedly shouting to us things like "why are you celebrating we are only wee shitey stupid idiotic Dunfermline, we're only a stupid little shitty part time team", in a square go :D

Curly haired, skinny-fat virgins the lot of them

Wee guy may be a roaster but he had a good point.. 7-1 up with 10 minutes to go and the subway loyal are in action.. That is pretty embarrassing to be honest. And no one start with the pish of getting home/got work/visiting granny hospital.. it's every fucking game. :mad:

Can't get my head around these football vloggers. They just become a mechanism for other clubs fans to mock you.

Big heavy set Spurs fan who does the same is unintentionally hilarious.

Thought he was fine the wee guy .

None of your usual self loathing and hatred stuff . Boy was honest about the game the penalty and the defeat .

Fair play .

Fair play to Goggsy supporting his own team valiantly.
One question for Goggsy though "Do you believe in karma?" - you must do, standing where you were with the massive EXIT 7 sign right behind you!

Can't get my head around these football vloggers. They just become a mechanism for other clubs fans to mock you.

Being honest. WTF is the point in going to a game if you're going to have you're phone out for the full match.. I don't understand the thought in that.. Does the wee guy make money from doing it?

This is the future of football coverage. Some who currently do it will fall by the wayside of course, but this is now what fans want.

The days of journalists or ex-players shaping the opinions and conversations are pretty close to over. They know that as well, which is why so many articles are nothing more than retweeting opinions from fans.

What? You don't like Michael Stewart going on a rant on Sportscene and talking about bio mechanics? :D

11138378-1854608400627317.jpg

The guy off Arsenal Fan TV has vlogged 100-odd games in a row. I don't know how they can be arsed with it (although this particular guy earns a fortune from sponsors now it would seem).

I'd hate to have to sit next to some plum who sits and videos himelf and talks to his phone the whole game every 2 weeks.

Oh Goggsy's team got beat again today so lets go see if he's crying in his vlog again (thanks for the views)

:D:D

At least he doesn't seem to have mental problems like that killie fan

Fair play to the lad. Laughs at himself and his team. Better and fairer summing up that these numpties on the BBC.

I watch this guys videos sometimes and his meltdowns in the stand when they lose can be very funny but his assemsents of the game are usually quite honest. he was in a video with 2 rangers vloggers last night and got roasted but it was fair play for doing it.

Heres his best one again:

Not a lot to be offended about.

Applauded our display, respected the minutes silence, was upset that he lost another poppy, as he has bought 5 in 3 days.

He also accepted that it was 2 yellows and a red card and McHugh has a discipline problem. Unlike the Scottish mhedia, he even mentioned McHugh's persistent fouling before his yellow card and the foul he committed immediately afterwards, before agreeing that 9 times out of ten the handball is a penalty and a booking.

He supports his team and gave a pretty fair summary of the game.

I respect guys like this. They support thier team end of. This one at no point did we hear the Hun word.

He also highlights the fact the boy McHugh who got sent off, gets a booking every game.
no, but there was an old Rangers comment during the game.

I read the Motherwell fans match day thread and it, too, was comedy gold :D

McHugh getting it big style from his own fans on their forum. Not a popular man LOL

Back