Vlog of Sunday's game from the Motherwell end

Like how his mate said we’ve pumped them 6-1 before and he’s falling over himself to remind his mate “that was the old rangers” :D:D most original patter I’ve ever heard.......

Wee guy may be a roaster but he had a good point.. 7-1 up with 10 minutes to go and the subway loyal are in action.. That is pretty embarrassing to be honest. And no one start with the pish of getting home/got work/visiting granny hospital.. it's every fucking game. :mad:
I can see the logic of people leaving early when the game is clearly over as a contest , what I can't understand is people leaving early ,like last week for instance against Kilmarnock ,the game is still in the balance points to be gained and people are leaving in their droves .It makes me wonder what effect this has on the players

I can see the logic of people leaving early when the game is clearly over as a contest , what I can't understand is people leaving early ,like last week for instance against Kilmarnock ,the game is still in the balance points to be gained and people are leaving in their droves .It makes me wonder what effect this has on the players
Why leave early when you could miss another few goals.. I would like to say what i feel about the guys that are leaving so early but not worth the ban.

Absolutely none.

I don't get this, me being and old fecker.

Does this wee fud sit with a camera at his knob. filming himself, or does he have someone sitting in front of him, doing the Steven Spielberg duty?

Harmless we guy supporting his team with no petty agenda. Many could learn from him.

However, he should save up cash and get himself a hooker and lose his virginity.

Least he follows his club. So many of these guys don't go to any matches ours included. It's tougher to follow when it's harder as most of us know all to well. So %^*& knows what he talks about week in week out that's positive:D

Harmless stuff fae the wee roaster.

A keen football supporter Vlogging about his (usually bad) experiences.

If it takes up most of his time and it's one less wee prick hanging about the shops then good luck to him.

Agreed, he seems like a decent sort and hasn’t jumped to being a Man U or Barca fan. Have a good few long suffering Jambo mates and I admire them for their loyalty too. Quite enjoyed seeing it through his eyes.

Fair play to the guy--follows his team and is pretty honest with his reports. Looks like a young Davie White!

This stuff is alright tbf and not bad if it’s his hobby. But filming yourself at a football game is weird your better off just watching it properly and doing your filming before and after.

Been watching his videos for a couple of years, usually enjoy them. He seams alright, don’t think he’s missed a Motherwell game for years, poor c.unt!

Can’t bring myself to criticism the guy. Credit to him for supporting his side. That’s what football should really be about.

Actually found that interesting. Getting an angle from a supporter of another club. At the end of the day he's just like us following his team and experiencing the high and lows . Seemed quite honest and philosophical in his reviews
Fair play to him

Young lad is bang on the money with his assessment of the game, really quite enjoyed that.....like most other Motherwell fans we're their big team! :p:p

Pissing myself laughing at him sitting there 5-1 down - “I’m not waking away!”

Well all your mates clearly are :D

Fair play to the guy. As has been said after the game refused to blame the ref, admitted it was a penalty and a deserved red card, respected the minute silence and supported his team without any malice towards us.

Loves his team and is passionate about supporting them. Good luck to him.

What would folk on here think if the guy sitting next to you at Ibrox was filming a vlog throughout the game?:eek:

I can vouch for this. He made a grand job of altering a suit of mine.
hqdefault.jpg

that was pish....

the best match day fan video is the one done by the spurs guy, who takes the mic out of everything

Ahh I remember this guy, "The team for me" before Miller scored twice last year. Enjoyed his get it up yeee before we scored another 6. Come back soon wee man, seem to be a good luck charm for yer club.

One of the highlights of the season giving they hammer throwers an absolute pumping. Revenge for earlier in the league. Hoping we do the same to Aberdeen when they come as well.

Back