Sadiq Loan cut short

Really poor player. Failed miserably in his time here.

Hopefully we have an experienced striker lined up and get him in, at the start of the window.
We don’t need a replacement for this lad.
Dallas will be as effective, more so.
Saving his wage, if we have, will be fine.
We undoubtedly need another striker though.

Was willing to give him a chance until he dived against the sheep when it was easier to score. We need a new striker in January, one that competes with Morelos and makes Lafferty a back up option/third choice.
Lafferty’s contribution in the last two games make this imperative.
He’s got to be one, the main one, Gerrard was speaking of last week.
Failed, majorly, to take his opportunity.

Good. Painfully obvious from minute one he was nowhere near it.

He’s Nigerian, and 21, so will actually be in his early thirties. He will have been playing against children for a few years, and his stats will have impressed a scout enough to take a cheap gamble. It blows my mind he’s scored in Serie A.

In fairness, SG sussed him instantly. Umar will go down as the only footballer I’ve ever seen attempt a step over when he didn’t have the ball.
Brilliant, bud.
0430 and this has cheered me up for the day.

"Worth a punts" were where we were in the lower leagues. We need to move on from that now.
For me, there are still loads of these opportunities going around.
Shankland possibly.
Definitely, if he were a wee bit younger.
Buy the potential and see if it develops.
There are a couple of big clubs doing this as a matter of course.

giphy.gif

Nice to free up the wages.

From the little I saw, he was average.

Type of player who needs teams to defend high. Doesn’t have anything else to his game.

Never cut out for top level footballer, he’ll now drift down the leagues and end up in some bizarre league somewhere

To think he scored 6/7 goals inn the Dutch league keeping NEC breda up that year. How poor must that leage be out with the top 3 teams

I hope he is being wise with his money because after his current Roma contract expires I can't see him getting another one.

It just never worked out for the lad but the dive in the league cup semi final v the sheep was the final straw he will be remembered for his stupid dive and nothing else.

Solanke talk will reach new heights now.

No harm to him and I wish him well but maybe he should try another sport? Basketball maybe because football is not his game.

Good. Painfully obvious from minute one he was nowhere near it.

He’s Nigerian, and 21, so will actually be in his early thirties. He will have been playing against children for a few years, and his stats will have impressed a scout enough to take a cheap gamble. It blows my mind he’s scored in Serie A.

In fairness, SG sussed him instantly. Umar will go down as the only footballer I’ve ever seen attempt a step over when he didn’t have the ball.

He scored some in Holland as well. Assuming he's away, all the best to the lad.

Had high hopes when he arrived but these were quickly snuffed out.
Must be something there however, someone must have recommended him to us and someone at Ibrox must have thought him worth a chance. Didn’t work out.

Thank %^*&. I'm not for dragging down young players but it was crystal clear the guy is a shit football player.

Be interesting to see IF he is that bad a player OR just not fancying it here / not trying.

Its the right decision but i wonder where he will be in 2 years...could be in the Roma squad could be in the Italian 3rd Division.

Be interesting to see IF he is that bad a player OR just not fancying it here / not trying.

Its the right decision but i wonder where he will be in 2 years...could be in the Roma squad could be in the Italian 3rd Division.
Will be featuring for Roma around the same time as Dalcio is picking up the golden boot for Porto.

Back