Sadiq Loan cut short

Absolute horrible footballer who showed zero ambition, never arrived on time and was well below par. Worse loan than Dalcio

The guy goes with all my best wishes as with most Rangers players who depart however he was never ever going to make the grade.

Its funny he was the one player Gerrard spoke about before we signed him saying he was a huge fan and wanted to sign him and hes turned out to be the worst

Was willing to give him a chance until he dived against the sheep when it was easier to score. We need a new striker in January, one that competes with Morelos and makes Lafferty a back up option/third choice.
He didn't dive.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Swallow the mhedia bullshit whole why don't you..?

You mean when he was pushed over and denied a Penalty right..?

Don't buy into media propaganda eh..?

Are you being serious? Of course it was a dive. He didn't complain one bit about his booking, Gerrard was scathing of him after the match and hasn't included him in any squads since.

Reactions: Dom
Are you being serious? Of course it was a dive. He didn't complain one bit about his booking, Gerrard was scathing of him after the match hasn't inlcuded him in any squads since.
Seriously, don't talk shite. Go and look at the challenge again, he gets pushed in the back at the same time as he's changing direction to try and keep the ball away from the keeper.

Just because some Timmy nonce commentator says it's a dive folk on here buy it hook, line and sinker.

Look with your own eyes FFS!

We were denied a Penalty, pure and simple and I don't care how he reacts. We don't know enough about him to know if that's how he normally reacts. I thought he couldn't believe it when he saw the card but thought better of complaining. Who the fuck knows? Point is, it was a foul, not a dive..

Seriously, don't talk shite. Go and look at the challenge again, he gets pushed in the back at the same time as he's changing direction to try and keep the ball away from the keeper.

Just because some Timmy nonce commentator says it's a dive folk on here buy it hook, line and sinker.

Look with your own eyes FFS!

We were denied a Penalty, pure and simple and I don't care how he reacts. We don't know enough about him to know if that's how he normally reacts. I thought he couldn't believe it when he saw the card but thought better of complaining. Who the fuck knows? Point is, it was a foul, not a dive..

There was a hand on the back but nowhere near enough to send him down. There was a big chance he could've got round the keeper for an easy finish but he took the lazy option and went over.

I have seen it with my own eyes, and so has the manager. If it was a stonewaller he wouldn't have been so angry with him.

You know, Rodgers has signed way more duds than Gerrard - the difference is he had a decent core of players to work with and build on when he arrived, our manager didn’t. Sadiq is the only one who has contributed nada, that’s not bad going by most standards.

Usually I'm pretty patient with players.

However he is one of those players that you only have to watch very briefly to realise he is absolutely god awful.

Should have said we are now about to see a thread descend into farce as Spin City tries to defend the most blatant dive you have ever seen.

Wasn't given a fair chance imo
Yet played in a semi final? He made no impact whatsoever in that game, nor in any previous appearance for the club. I'm not sure how long you wanted to persist with him, but it was obvious from very early on it wasn't going to work out for him.

There was a hand on the back but nowhere near enough to send him down. There was a big chance he could've got round the keeper for an easy finish but he took the lazy option and went over.

I have seen it with my own eyes, and so has the manager. If it was a stonewaller he wouldn't have been so angry with him.
How do you know it was nowhere near enough..? Look at the Aberdeen players pushing arm. The force of the push sends his arm clear across his own body and he loses balance slightly as well. Sadiq was changing direction at the precise moment he was pushed, so his own momentum is moving in the direction of the push. How the hell do you know that wasn't enough..?

3rd choice forward is a tough player to sign, what do you do?

If you give it to a kid you limit their games and development as such.

A loan who will leave seems as obvious as any other option as the harsh reality is a 3rd choice striker shouldn't really play anyway.

I had no interest in watching Sadiq play games when we didn't need him on the off chance we might need to play him - it was just unfortunate circumstance that result in us needing him for 90 minutes...and even then.

How do you know it was nowhere near enough..? Look at the Aberdeen players pushing arm. The force of the push sends his arm clear across his own body and he loses balance slightly as well. Sadiq was changing direction at the precise moment he was pushed, so his own momentum is moving in the direction of the push. How the hell do you know that wasn't enough..?

I honestly think we're talking about two different incidents here.

3rd choice forward is a tough player to sign, what do you do?

If you give it to a kid you limit their games and development as such.

A loan who will leave seems as obvious as any other option as the harsh reality is a 3rd choice striker shouldn't really play anyway.

I had no interest in watching Sadiq play games when we didn't need him on the off chance we might need to play him - it was just unfortunate circumstance that result in us needing him for 90 minutes...and even then.

Lafferty should be third choice. We need better than him.

Lafferty should be third choice. We need better than him.

What we need.
What we have
What business we can do.

All different things.

I doubt there will be a day when Rangers have a forward much better than Lafferty as our second choice forward, needless excess, a forward of his cost and wage as then 3rd choice is just gluttons in this day and age.

Get the impression he'll not be the only one,think Ejaria could be next and I wouldn't miss Coulibaly either. Solanke and Davis what a difference that'll make.

When Souness was manager of Southampton didn’t he trial a ‘player’ who came with some kind of recommendation and during training said player turned out to be a complete nonentity?

With this guy I think Roma and ourselves were both duped.

George Weah's "cousin" Ali Dia :D

In that semi final I couldn't believe how bad he was. Legs all over the place, couldn't time a run and was constantly offside. When we were in wide positions with the ball he had zero anticipation to make a run / create himself half a yard in the box - nothing.

Then the dive. I see some are defending it on here saying it was a penalty? :D

He rounded the keeper and should have burst the net - but shat it. The loan should have been terminated that night.

In that semi final I couldn't believe how bad he was. Legs all over the place, couldn't time a run and was constantly offside. When we were in wide positions with the ball he had zero anticipation to make a run / create himself half a yard in the box - nothing.

Then the dive. I see some are defending it on here saying it was a penalty? :D

He rounded the keeper and should have burst the net - but shat it. The loan should have been terminated that night.

Definitely the most I have ever heard "FFS GIT HIM AFF THE PARK!!!" from so many punters at a game ever, some feat.

Quite why we played him vs the sheep I’ll never know. There had to be a better option. Anyway I won’t say what I think I’m sure the lad did his best to make his time a success.

Usually I'm pretty patient with players.

However he is one of those players that you only have to watch very briefly to realise he is absolutely god awful.

Should have said we are now about to see a thread descend into farce as Spin City tries to defend the most blatant dive you have ever seen.
So you can't see the Aberdeen player reach out and push Sadiq on his left shoulderblade..?

Don’t know how they could have looked at all the footage and thought he was remotely a player. When players don’t look good in their YouTube clips you are in trouble

Back