Did Ejaria travel to Vienna?

Do we know how late?
Wouldn't be the first time I've been "late" for work on a Monday because I got there on Wednesday!
Monday club Loyal!

I read that it was about half an hour, but when Gerrard discussed it at the Press Conference, he just said "he turned up late for training. These things happen. He's been spoken to and that's the end of it."

Since that happened though, he has shown no urgency or fight on the pitch. I don't know if he's carrying an injury, has lost confidence, is in the huff, or just can't be arsed, but something has had a negative impact on his game.

Thought i must have been blind and i had missed him but strange that he mentioned Kent being injured but no mention of Ejaria maybe he was one of the ones he "couldn't trust"

Thought i must have been blind and i had missed him but strange that he mentioned Kent being injured but no mention of Ejaria maybe he was one of the ones he "couldn't trust"

He was asked about Kent, but not Ejaria, so it would be normal not to volunteer information..

Embodiment of an academy player.

Emotionless, overcoached and almost robotic.

Zelalem, Ball, Oduwa, Goss, Hyndman, Sadiq, Worrell, Ejaria.

There's mounting evidence that loaning young players from other teams academies/reserves is just not something that will work.

I, and a few other posters could have told you that in the summer. Never ends well.

Dont understand why we get players that look like world beaters when we first see then then they all turn to shit:(

I hope not. Then we won't have to put up with this. Look at Middleton yelling at him to pass to Barisic; and look at Barisic' shoulders slump as he realizes that Ejaria has thrown away the chance.
FdPYcYi.gif

Last edited:
I hope not. Then we won't have to put up with this. Look at Middleton yelling at him to pass to Barisic; and look at Barisic' shoulders slump as he realizes that Ejaria has thrown away the chance)
FdPYcYi.gif

Sums him up. Can see he’s got some talent but no end product and we can’t afford him the time to work on his game. Would be better at a lower league English team where he can develop.

The lad will be a decent player. He's not currently at the level we need but none of our midfielders are. Hoping that changes soon and that is not too late.

I hope not. Then we won't have to put up with this. Look at Middleton yelling at him to pass to Barisic; and look at Barisic' shoulders slump as he realizes that Ejaria has thrown away the chance)
FdPYcYi.gif

I was fuming at that. Barisic was in a great position to get a shot on goal or a cross in the box.

Sadiq loan supposedly terminated and him possibly not being in Vienna... Might be 2+2=5 but maybe Stevie has had both their loans terminated? Would seem odd. Would like to see the lad turn it around but I tend to agree with others. No end product for all his composure on the ball.

Sunderland fans warned us abou him get him out get Davis in.

yep. Watched him for a year last season at Sunderland. I was actually amazed to see that he resembled a footballer when he first started here but he's reverted to type. At one stage last season the boy was through on goal & managed to overdo it to the point where he ran into the goalkeeper because he ran out of ground to do the fancy footwork. He was straight through on goal ffs! If he's out of form then he's been out of form for 18 months now as what we're seeing now is as good as it got for him last season!

I hope not. Then we won't have to put up with this. Look at Middleton yelling at him to pass to Barisic; and look at Barisic' shoulders slump as he realizes that Ejaria has thrown away the chance.
FdPYcYi.gif

Nobody will ever know why that pass was not made. Baffling.

Seen lateness mentioned a few times in this thread, does he have a habit of that? You wouldn't imagine he'd have been getting picked for games if he was arriving late for training etc.

Possibly because they have played very little senior football before coming to Rangers where we play thirty games in a half-season under the abnormal expectation of winning all of them.

This.
Why didn't any of the journos ask at the presser about Ejaria not flying out?
Easy story for them if he's not injured.

The young guy has great feet but ties himself in knots a lot and doesn't do it for me..On Sunday when he beat himself was enough for me

Hopefully we’ve came to an agreement with Liverpool and he returns to them,gives them and him a chance to go elsewhere on loan for the remainder of the season.

Hopefully he has travelled to Liverpool.....................................one way ticket

I think he is fairly suited to the European games we have had so far but looks fairly out of place in any domestic games.

He’s been like a kid on a summer internship - tried at first, made a good impression but now looks as if he’s bored and wants to get back to his mates/PlayStation. Mind boggling that playing European football in front of 50,000 can’t motivate you but he just doesn’t look like he has that love of the game, the desire, to be a star. Will make a good living somewhere though and I’m sure that’s all he’s bothered about. Shame, as I really rated him first few months.

Back