Tom Conspiracy Boyd (todays Record)

I remember this moron drinking in the Rowantree in Uddingston when he was at Motherwell.

Cheeky lady's front bottom would stand at the Rangers' end of the bar, never said 'boo to a goose' back then.

Utter trumpet.

WATP

That’s funny, I listened to a bit of the extra time on Radio Scotland, the commentator, Neil McCann and ex Celtic player Pat Bonner all thought it wasn’t a penalty. They all said that the keeper came out, punched the ball away and then collided with the Celtic player.
A 'coming together' in Andy Walker speak.

Tom Boyd has been ridiculed for his loaded comment aimed at referee John Beaton during a live TV broadcast.
The former Celtic star, who also works as an ambassador for the Parkhead club, was on commentary duty on the club's own channel during the nervy 2-1 Betfred Cup win over Dunfermline.
And the former Scotland international caused controversy as he appeared to question the integrity of the man in the middle after he waved away a Celtic penalty appeal during extra time.
He said live on air: "What does John Beaton not know about the new rules?
"If he doesn't know that's a penalty he shouldn't be in the middle of a park refereeing a football game.
"He probably will come down his pub again."
Boyd's snipe aimed at the whistler is in relation to an allegation the official allegedly visited the Crown Bar, Bellshill, in the aftermath of Rangers' 1-0 win over Celtic that Beaton refereed.
And his comments have caused controversy with supporters taking the 53-year-old to task after his outburst.
Motown Jack said: "Celtic have recently won the treble Treble.
"They hoover up literally every domestic trophy available and Mr Tom Boyd genuinely believes there is a nationwide conspiracy with the sole intention of stopping Celtic winning football matches."
Stephen Connolly said: "Joking aside. Real Celtic fans must cringe at Tom Boyd."
Davy Clark added: "Does Tom Boyd ever take that tin foil hat off. Absolute space cadet."
But Sean Karte had a different view: "Tom Boyd should be the Celtic manager"

I watched this yesterday (tin hat on) and as well as sounding punch drunk like he has headered far to many footballs, the conspiracy chat was unbelievable and there was way worse than what has been quoted. It really is ingrained in that club like a cancer that that somehow the world want's them to lose. Some folk slag of Tom Miller on RTV but compared to that lot we are a class above.
He is your stereotypical uneducated Tim

Boyd is a certifiable loonball who dines out on being captain in 1998 when they won the league.

Christ, a few years back he was introduced to a bunch of kids at a fanzone as "The man who stopped the ten". Kids who were born at least 10/12 years after it happened.

Treble winning captain ? Celtic legend ? Played in Euros and World Cups ? Naw, stoapped big bad Rainjurz winning the league.

We consume them.

Boyd is a certifiable loonball who dines out on being captain in 1998 when they won the league.

Christ, a few years back he was introduced to a bunch of kids at a fanzone as "The man who stopped the ten". Kids who were born at least 10/12 years after it happened.

Treble winning captain ? Celtic legend ? Played in Euros and World Cups ? Naw, stoapped big bad Rainjurz winning the league.

We consume them.
They did the same when Brattbakk played against them for Rosenborg.

Sean Karte had a different view: "Tom Boyd should be the Celtic manager"

Great choice for the 2020/21 season
I 100% agree with Sean. Lennon bagged after a pumping from us at new year and Boyd to get the job. Luvverly

Tam Cowan didn’t hold back yesterday about this. Not so much ridiculed as crucified TB. I thought good on him as the rest of the bbc employees don’t call this crap out.

That must’ve hurt Cowan, as Boyd was the a club legend and the captain who lifted the Scottish cup for Motherwell

Crackpots like Boyd will be ramping the paranoia right up the closer/further away they get from the 9. What referee is going to want to be known as the man who stopped the 9 with scuzzballs like Boyd filling their feral supports head full of conspiracies? Celtic player hits the deck in the box you point to the spot for an easy life.

Given that these outrageous comments were made on the official Celtic tv channel can we assume that this is the official view of Glasgow Celtic FC?

This if so has to be dealt with by the sfa disciplinary process. They are bringing the game into dispute and what’s more inciting acts of revenge on an sfa official.

When will we hear from the sfa on this?

He was screaming for a penalty in extra time. Replay came on and it looked like it hit off the upper arm/shoulder area - Boyd shouts it hit his hand. Deluded, bitter, paranoid bigot. He's going to be one of the first to crack if we start pulling away jn the league.

Try and lace these.
OQmQLnZ.jpg

The best thing about this is Beaton plays fives with the full Celtc stripon.

He's a bigot. Pulled out of his brother Jim's wedding as his best man, last minute, because he married a Protestant. Same week as he and the rest of their team were being photographed wearing their "Boys against Bigotry" t-shirts.

Scum is as scum does.
Was just about to say the same mate. Remember this story doing the rounds in Baillieston years ago. Would like to think his brother battered his pan in.

I well feel uncomfortable about Tom the commentator & a guest saying anything like that and would want them pulled up for it. Guarantee the Celtic board will see it as completely fine. I really think the SFA/SPFL should pull Celtic for that, regardless of it being a club channel or not. Boyd knows that their fans have a history of attacking referees and their families so should be more careful when inciting they lunatics within their support.

Somehow I just cannot get it out of my mind that the banjo playing boy on the bridge as the canoes set off down the river in the film Deliverance is either Boyd or a close relative.

"What does John Beaton not know about the new rules?
"If he doesn't know that's a penalty he shouldn't be in the middle of a park refereeing a football game.
"He probably will come down his pub again."
tHgacEA.jpg

:))

Tom Boyd appeared in a film made by the lunatic fringe of the Celtic support, alleging that there is an actual masonic/orange conspiracy within the SFA to bring them down. This film was filmed inside Celtic Park. I really wouldn't expect anything less from him. I still wonder why none of the guys smeared in it haven't taken them to court.
Boyd is the quintessential face of the Groin Brigade. Like the vast majority and that rancid band of ‘ultras’ (no giggling at the back), he’s an ugly, retarded moron who absolutely obsesses over all thing Rangers.
He was never the sharpest tool in the box, but as he’s got older he’s become an inarticulate, radicalised tramp who appears to be permanently wired to the moon.
He’s the spitting image of Plug from The Beano but not as intelligent as our old pal from Bash Street.

Last edited:
He's a bigot. Pulled out of his brother Jim's wedding as his best man, last minute, because he married a Protestant. Same week as he and the rest of their team were being photographed wearing their "Boys against Bigotry" t-shirts.

Scum is as scum does.
Boyd’s brother, Jim, was a referee in the Juniors. Who knows, as well as marrying a Protestant, Jim probably irritated, brother Tom, by awarding penalties to the junior clubs from, Cambuslang, Kilwinning and Kilsyth.

Reactions: 413
Back