Walking Away, its the Rangers way...

Certainly started today when our early leavers started to up and leave as usual.

Wish people would just stay until the final whistle.

There wasn’t many that left really early yesterday to be fair. I think most started to leave after Martins goal and by that time the Hearts fans were trying to exit as well.

There wasn’t many that left really early yesterday to be fair. I think most started to leave after Martins goal and by that time the Hearts fans were trying to exit as well.

I said to my mate it was still really busy at the 85th odd which is usually when people start to filter out. My absolute pet hate is people
Leaving early, I head down the front when stoppage time starts but never leave till
The final whistle is blown.

It’s just repetitive pish from every side that comes to Ibrox.

“Walking away the Rangers way”
“You’re not Rangers anymore”

Rinse and repeat.

Ally didn’t leave he was told to go

I'm well aware of that fact as I'd like to think all rangers supporters are, however we are not talking about Rangers supporters here this is Hearts,Aberdeen supporters who sing this and wish to think differently.

It never bothers me what the opposition fans sing, even the poets singing all the rhebal shite. I just shut it out or gtf.

Reason being I'm a proud Protestant and so are my kids, that's all that matters. One things a certainty here when we win 55 they c,unts will go silent and implode. When and not If this happens I'll happily sing the sash from the top of City Chambers. Roon the lot of them. Apologies for going off in a tangent, but what you see is what you get.

Clearly a dig at McCoists statement.

From the support who in one game sing...

You're not Rangers anymore.
You're Glasgow Rangers, you let your club die.
Walking away is the Rangers way.

It's people like this who give morons a bad name.

Did they actually sing any of their own songs?

Rangers must be the most common word sung in Scottish football.

They even sing about us when we’re not playing them!

Dolly to the paedos “we hate Rangers more than you”

Weird fu,cks

I've never been sure about that chant either :D

Aside from that though, it's dreadful patter alongside all the "your not rangers anymore" songs :D

With the next song being “ can you hear the rangers sing “ if they’re leading.

One minute we’re not, then the next we are.

Strange.

They are a sad lot,a few were made to feel welcome in the Swallow Hotel before the game which was a tad disappointing.

Why? Should we be battering scarfers of other teams because there support sing a few songs we dislike? I used to live across from there and used to have a few after the odd game now and then. Once we were drinking there and there where loads of bears from NI staying there all having a few beers. All good fun and boom, in walks 3 scum fans. I expected the worst but was pleasantly surprised as all that happened was a bit of banter. The tims were obviously just normal fans and were taking it well. Was glad that nobody lost it and tried anything as we can’t be doing with that shite unless provoked

Weird fu,cks

If I was a dolly fan I would be more concerned about their team's performance today, another gutless display that made St Brenda look like a tactical genius. Eight days to prepare for a match against a team who were annihilated on Thursday night and had a journey back from Russia to Glasgow where they didn't arrive back until Friday.

Scummy Sheep Bothering Barstewards

Weird fu,cks
Mind a few years back Hibs playing in Europe, game kicks off and as soon as it does the crowd launches into a chant that begins "we hate Glasgow Rangers"

Imagine us being your first thought as your own team plays in European competition.

Sad sad little dìcks.

Girl who works the bar in my local is a massive Jambo and she keeps on about how we could've saved our like they did.

No amount of factual information or any kind of logic seems to penetrate her brain.

When you take a more objective view of football and football songs in particular, you realise that our songs are all about us. Our history; our culture; our traditions and our Club. We don't, as far as I'm aware, sing songs about other clubs. Apart from the Jungle Jims.

Everyone else seems to have a full repertoire of songs about the Rangers, including the Tims.

Obsessed maybe??

I always assumed it was to do with ‘saving the club’ ie we as fans didn’t do that. But the Hearts fans did

Also Ally McCoists quote about not walking away of course

MORE than 200 businesses, individuals and public bodies are owed money after Hearts FC went bust and the total debt is £29m, new accounts show.
A list of creditors of the Tynecastle side has been released by administrators, BDO, as a new buyer for the club is being sought.
Football clubs owed money by Hearts FC include Liverpool, Livingston and Rangers.

I used to never mind Hearts, especially after I saw their mob before come out of Queen St station and batter the Peasants senseless in George Square. Green, grey and blood red shirts everywhere. :D Now they're just a diddy club with diddy club supporters.

Back