£50m Golden Boy Who Is Not Allowed To Mention Rangers

The bhoy wonder has been well schooled at the Chamber.

4 minute interview - The Glasgow Derby and not allowed to mention the word Rangers.

Get steamed right into these rheptiles Rangers/

They do it to try and annoy us.

It doesn't make me angry in the slightest. I just find it funny that they are so consumed by us they need to show it at every opportunity.

The are pathetic and if it wasn't for their rampant support of terrorism and their covering for peadophiles to protect their "good name" i might pity them.

4 minute interview - The Glasgow Derby and not allowed to mention the word Rangers.

Rent boy

It’s fucking hilarious how petty that club is.

Whatever floats their boat (which we know is always highly questionable)

Rogers will be the only one to mention the word Rangers today. Every other player is warned not to use the word.

We will be known as "Them" or "They".

045_F500_F-36_B6-4_C04-8_B7_C-_DA9_EC96_D2885.gif

I know they signed some players (loans) who we talking about here?They are the shit on our shoes.Sooner we wipe them off the better.

It doesn't make me angry in the slightest. I just find it funny that they are so consumed by us they need to show it at every opportunity.

The are pathetic and if it wasn't for their rampant support of terrorism and their covering for peadophiles to protect their "good name" i might pity them.

No, it's not to annoy us. They do it to pander to their vile support who would turn against them if they didn't.

The rest of your post i agree with, though.

So can we finally do the same. Just another league match to me, hopefully a stepping stone to CL football. Tried to kill us so I don't want Rangers associated with them.

Good post SB

Back