£9.99 for PPV for home League matches on Rangers TV

Too rich for me. Over 35 USD a month, when I think I was paying about 22 USD before.

That's only for the home games - and its within the UK mate, so its targeted at non-season ticket holders within the UK.

You can still get the Unlimited (overseas) package from RangersTV - but sadly, for now at least, the monthly option at £24 has disappeared leaving only the annual option.:(

That game would have been an audio only option for any UK subs. If you have the season pass for non UK subs, you could watch it live.

Are you a non UK sub? If not, I don't see how it can be Rangers fault when all the Away fixtures currently showing here are Live Audio only.
Thanks for the info, it may been my vpn's fault as it randomly changes country and it may have landed on UK when trying to access RTV, so my fault,Thanks again.

Thanks for the info, it may been my vpn's fault as it randomly changes country and it may have landed on UK when trying to access RTV, so my fault,Thanks again.

Decent of you to come back and explain mate. I noticed you and one other poster saying the same thing, which was perplexing. Though if your VPN is doing that it’s a bit concerning.

I paid 240 quid for the Season on Rangers TV, not a bad deal in my opinion and Money goes to Club
You used to be able to pay roughly £25 a month, but that seems to have been removed. This was especially useful if we had a lot of home games in a particular month, the rest I would see in the pub.

I just can't justify £250 in one go, especially in the current climate of job uncertainty etc

Anyone help?

Yes mate. Need to connect that to your iPhone (lightning port) and then get an HDMI cable to connect to the other end of it and then into your tv.

It’s expensive, no question. However, whilst there are cheap fakes on eBay, in my experience they are a bit flaky.

Last edited:
I've just bought Sundays game on RTV. I'm down in Glasgow this weekend for a couple nights and the place we're staying has a Roku device. Can I cast the game from my phone to one of them or is that not possible?

Soz if it's been said but there's a August matches thing on the RTV site. 26 quid for the home games.
Thanks for that.

Just bought the 3 game package so that's me sorted for this month as other games are on Sky.

Also takes me to next payday when I'll take out the yearly unlimited package and a vpn.

Perfect! :)

I think this is a great deal. £27 for 3 games, in HD with proper commentary that isn't ruined by Andy Walker or Sutton or some other biased bell-end. Happy to pay for it rather than watching on an illegal stream - since I don't wear the strips or anything these days I feel glad to be able to put money into the club somehow.

I think this is a great deal. £27 for 3 games, in HD with proper commentary that isn't ruined by Andy Walker or Sutton or some other biased bell-end. Happy to pay for it rather than watching on an illegal stream - since I don't wear the strips or anything these days I feel glad to be able to put money into the club somehow.

Be sure to check out the test stream works for you in good time for Sunday mate.

Be sure to check out the test stream works for you in good time for Sunday mate.

Seems to be working, thanks mate, although it's still showing the Aberdeen badge despite it being the St Mirren game next. I guess they just haven't updated it yet.

I think the price is about right. And I say that as someone who has just shelled out £182.50 for my third instalment on my season ticket.
It is what it is. If you can afford it do it, if you can’t pop, round your mates or the pub and watch the games.
The more money going into the club this season can only but help our chances of securing the title. This is what we all want.

Seems to be working, thanks mate, although it's still showing the Aberdeen badge despite it being the St Mirren game next. I guess they just haven't updated it yet.

Supposed to be highlights from the Aberdeen game mate. However, I don't know if that is constant or intermittent. I'd keep dropping back onto it to check. I can't access the 'live' website to check and advise you. Maybe someone else will. The fact you at least got logged in means you are probably OK.

Supposed to be highlights from the Aberdeen game mate. However, I don't know if that is constant or intermittent. I'd keep dropping back onto it to check. I can't access the 'live' website to check and advise you. Maybe someone else will. The fact you at least got logged in means you are probably OK.
Yeah, it seems to be streaming as it's playing, just not playing anything other than a static, silent screen lol. I've bought games before though and never had any issues, especially since I got the fibre broadband. Looking forward to seeing some good games, I just hope the refs don't sicken me within the first couple of games like last season.

Yeah, it seems to be streaming as it's playing, just not playing anything other than a static, silent screen lol. I've bought games before though and never had any issues, especially since I got the fibre broadband. Looking forward to seeing some good games, I just hope the refs don't sicken me within the first couple of games like last season.

I'm an idiot. :rolleyes: I assumed that those buying the PPV, whether it be by-the-game or the 3 game package, would be buying it to view on the live.rangers.co.uk website - which is for the Virtual Season Ticket holders package. Of course you aren't, you are viewing on 'real' RangersTV.

I get the two clubs badges same as you mate. Sorry to make such an arse of it LOL.

I'm an idiot. :rolleyes: I assumed that those buying the PPV, whether it be by-the-game or the 3 game package, would be buying it to view on the live.Rangers.co.uk website - which is for the Virtual Season Ticket holders package. Of course you aren't, you are viewing on 'real' RangersTV.

I get the two clubs badges same as you mate. Sorry to make such an arse of it LOL.
It's cool, at least we know it works!

I'm an idiot. :rolleyes: I assumed that those buying the PPV, whether it be by-the-game or the 3 game package, would be buying it to view on the live.Rangers.co.uk website - which is for the Virtual Season Ticket holders package. Of course you aren't, you are viewing on 'real' RangersTV.

Yeah, just signed up and the 3 match pass is going through the usual Rangers TV (so works on the app) and any attempts to login on the live.rangers.co.uk URL just redirect you back to RTV anyway. Good stuff.

The August Home Matches live package appears to expire on 17th September, according to the info in the 'My Account' section.

If the package covers all the home matches up to that date, that would be 4.

St Boo, St Johnstone, Killmarnock and the Scarabs.

Surely that ain't right :oops:

The August Home Matches live package appears to expire on 17th September, according to the info in the 'My Account' section.

If the package covers all the home matches up to that date, that would be 4.

St Boo, St Johnstone, Killmarnock and the Scarabs.

Surely that ain't right :oops:

Can‘t see it mate. It does say August home matches. Strange expiry date though.

Back