‘Caledonia’ Song

What you gibbering on about?

You comparing bagpipes and Scottish culture to an actual song? A song which has been adopted by Nats and actually sung by the writer at Independence rally's.
My comment was pretty clear. Hardly "gibbering" as you put it?

Not my fault my point has flown right over your head and you've completely missed my point.

Pretty bizarre choice of song to adopt, given it's one used by Nats and Dougie McLean himself sung it at Independence rally's.

I imagine that's the point? To wind them up I mean.

You know what was also brutal.

Tavenier , Hagi, Kemar Roofe and Bassey... Playing in royal blue, putting on a show for you....

An ABBA song ffs, thank fúck that's been shelved.

FFS people really can't let that one go can they? Must admit I liked it mate. Easter Road, the night Roofe scored the last minute penalty. Final 5 minutes if this non stop, right out and down the stairs into the street :D

It's terrible.

One amusing point was a fat lady's front bottom going mental in the first half then in the second giving it 'Glasgow Rangers are the best thing I ever had' (or whatever the line is)

:))

I imagine that's the point? To wind them up I mean.

FFS people really can't let that one go can they? Must admit I liked it mate. Easter Road, the night Roofe scored the last minute penalty. Final 5 minutes if this non stop, right out and down the stairs into the street :D
Our Anthem is a Tina Turner song haha

Back