‘It’s a soft penalty’

A penalty is like an egg….

Whether it’s hard, or whether it’s soft - it’s still an egg!

Edit:
I thought it was a stonewaller anyway. Lazy defending from the big spoonburner
Unless you give a soft egg to Kirk Broadfoot, then it is no longer an egg (or a functioning microwave for that matter) :)

Penalty no doubt about it. Beaton thought a long time before giving it. After all the times he hasn't given us penalties when he should have must have made him think again. He can only cheat so much before he makes an honest decision. His bottle was going everyone he had to give us a decision. Cowardly cheat gave them fouls all night for falling without a tackle. Well done Rangers.

I'm glad it was soft it was a penalty he dangled his leg. it will just make the usual suspects wither its the media or beggers you encounter day to day seething.

John Collins
Quote Message: It was a penalty. Ryan Kent is sharp in the box and he's looking for defenders to dive in. Ryan Porteous will be disappointed. Rangers didn't fire on all cylinders and there wasn't much between the teams, so they'll be delighted to be going along the M8 with the points

Utter, utter bollox.

Commentator, Miller and Boyd either said it or intimated it.

Utter bollox.

Porteous took Kent’s leg away from him.

As clear as day.

Our punditry in this country is garbage
Never a penalty in a million years, blatant dive by Kent, the ref is obviously a cheating b ast ard is what I will be telling every Tim I speak to and sit back and watch them stew even more.

It’s the psychological torture you can put them through is what I like.

These are the games that really sicken them even more

Torture them Bears

I'd get banned for my true thoughts on Kenny Miller. So I'll just say that he's not a very good pundit and should keep his mouth shut.
Same. But I’ll say you don’t have to colour me shocked he thinks something negative about Rangers.

Soft penalty? If they want to call it that why not - it’ll wind up the mentally challengeds even more!
Thank you Agent Porteus your contribution is much appreciated!
Do we look happy?

Too fvcking right we do!

They were all quick enough to say there was contact on Ajeti last season against killie when the killie keeper probably got 1 finger on Ajeti
The pain is always a bonus

Kent was going passed him with a clear shot at goal,taken down defo 100% pen

Poor Beaton is going to get needlessly hounded left , right and centre again because of these cretins. I don't know how the guy puts up with it to be honest. Braver man that the b@stards that hound him.
Guys like Boyd and Walker can put this to bed by simply calling it for what it was, a stonewaller.

Jack Ross saying he would be claiming one if it had gone the other way, soft or not so end of discussion

Never a penalty in a million years, blatant dive by Kent, the ref is obviously a cheating b ast ard is what I will be telling every Tim I speak to and sit back and watch them stew even more.

It’s the psychological torture you can put them through is what I like.

These are the games that really sicken them even more

Torture them Bears
I’ve already posted similar to Sellik fans I know.
Two have actually replied “I know, and at least you’re admitting it”!
One wiser one, rattled him for his stupidity.

Every penalty we get will be front page news for weeks thanks to the beasts.
Kent beats Porteous, he has a chance to shoot and score, he gets clipped, it’s a penalty.
End of story.

Andy Walker of all people said it was a clear penalty.

If it wasn’t, why wouldn’t he say so? He’s a Celtic man ffs.

The scary thing is that there’s people out there who literally believe that Rangers should never get a penalty.

Doesn’t matter if it’s actually a penalty or not. Because it’s Rangers who stand to benefit, the penalty mustn’t be awarded.

These same people then have a cheek to accuse others of bias, without recognising their own anti-Rangers bias.

In our 150 years we have never had a penalty that has not been soft....what a pathetic little backwater this country is.

Fair enough from Ross tbf. He has a team to man-manage after all.

He really has to concentrate on whether Ryan Porteous is a help or a hindrance to his team.

At this point I’d say the latter and he could probably put the £1-2m to better use.

I’ve already posted similar to Sellik fans I know.
Two have actually replied “I know, and at least you’re admitting it”!
One wiser one, rattled him for his stupidity.
Enjoy your fishing with it pal, they are so fu cking stupid you will get plenty of bites.

Once you hook on you can go to town on it and really stoke the fire with them.

Im only surprised so many people are surprised how much its scrutinised when its us. Stonewaller

A definite penalty when seen in full speed or slowed down from rear view. Clear contact and it should not even be up for debate.

The annoying thing is instead of talking about that penalty there will be ZERO talk about the two separate times Porteous cheated by going down holding his head, same as in the the first half of the Cup game. The boy is a d1ck and will continue to be so when he plays us.

Utter, utter bollox.

Commentator, Miller and Boyd either said it or intimated it.

Utter bollox.

Porteous took Kent’s leg away from him.

As clear as day.

Our punditry in this country is garbage
It's the only kind of penalty we get :rolleyes:

I cannae stop posting Kris Boyd quotes.

"You get soft boiled eggs and you get hard boiled eggs. It's still an egg".

The boy has been on fire tonight

Back