“I was watching the Celtic game on my laptop and the Rangers game on the iPad"

They're obsessed weirdos that spend more time concerned with us than following their own team, but we all knew that anyway.
Just last night there was a humphie phoned up CSSB and his first line was "Am a sellik fan but a want tae talk aboot Ranjurs!"
It's in their DNA!

Edit: even as I type this there's a caller on and his introduction was "am a sellik fan but a want tae talk aboot Boaby Madden!"...…….fkn lunatics!

Watching them never used to bother me but now my hatred for-them and their horrible supporters and the so called pundits who talk them up constantly leaves me ready to put my boot thru the tv.

3 obsessed Celtic fans told me this today in work. I just burst out laughing.

I never, ever, ever have any fucking desire to watch them play. It’s a bit creepy!!!

Where do you work mate? Seems a high proportion of obsessed in 1 workplace?

They are truly a different breed.I save sportscene.When our game is over I put it off.Im not interested in any of them.A pair of beggars in my work we’re chattimg away about our game last night.Not a bit of embarrassment.I wouldn’t dream of watching their scummy team.

I never, ever, ever have any fucking desire to watch them play. It’s a bit creepy!!!

Mate, i heard 1 say to another today in work
" to be fair it was a cracking game" other boy replies with " i recorded it, i'm gonna watch it tonight". Crazy crazy obsessed bunch they are.

crimewatch.jpg

They are not like us. Completely different breed.

Plenty of the morons on Twitter last night banging on about Morelos, McGregor, Bobby Madden etc...they watched us over their own team.

Sums them up.

Even after the St Mirren game, one of them was on Twitter going on about how he was in with the St Mirren fans. I genuinely can't understand that. I'd NEVER in a million years take a ticket to sit at Parkhead for any game other than an Old Firm.

Beyond mental, they'd have been devasted than us if we didn't have a football team after 2012.

I think it was Colin Stewart from the RYDC that said he watches Celtic 4 times a season and even that's too many.

So why even discuss the game with three let alone one of the rancid scum?

Heard similar as well. Only time I see them is if I have ssn on and they're on screen. Strange lot.

They have songs about our kitman.

Watching our matches at the same time as their own is no surprise after that.

I would struggle to tell you their assistant manager’s name.

One of the most accurate expressions ever is

It's all about The Rangers

Wtf, we’re 6 points behind. I thought they’d giving it CHAMPIONEES already!

They must be absolutley shitting it! Our players need to know this too!

Don't know where to even start with that, the only thing we both have in common is our obsession with the Gers.

Strange Strange people.
Watching us rather than your own team is just fuking weird behaviour and fuking scarey also!!

Why were they not at their own game?
Is it because, first and foremost, they had to see the Rangers?

They have no shame over anything in life, witness the news today about the The Celtic Boys Club it is not part of their Football Club, so it is not their concern, end of story.

I remember at the start of the season I was abroad and went to the pub to watch the rangers game.

When I got back to my hotel my wife told me that three Scottish Celtic fans in the hotel were watching our game on their mobile phone

They are obsessed.

There's this group of them on my bus in the morning, sit up the back and talk about Rangers the whole journey. You should hear some of it. Pyoor SEVCO an aww rat. #bustims

I remember at the start of the season I was abroad and went to the pub to watch the rangers game.

When I got back to my hotel my wife told me that three Scottish Celtic fans in the hotel were watching our game on their mobile phone

They are obsessed.
I’m surprised you are surprised. We rule their lives, holiday or not. I assume their caravan was next to the pub?

Save for the "highlights" on Sportscene with that trio of fuds on it I can't bear to watch them. Seeing they inbreds in their stripey pyjamas makes me physically sick in my stomach. Their club and what it stands for is revolting and even my five year old is fully aware that their fans have never had a bath.

I am unfortunate to have to work with two rosters every six week.
The two of them are the classic obsessed.
One of the two was at the Scum game with his son.
His son had the Gers game on his phone.
What kind of tit from any club goes to a game and watches their greatest rivals.
Mental

Heard one roaster one Clyde as I was driving home from the game at the weekend. Must've been about half hour after the full time whistle and this Celtic fan was claiming to have watched our game and in his opinion none of the penalties should have been given. So either he was lying, hadn't seen any of the incidents but decided to phone in and claim the referee cheated or he's sought out an illegal stream and sat and watched our game. Sad sad bastard either way.

They are exectly the same as Aberdeen fans. All the care about is rangers. I told my mate who supports Aberdeen just look at the attendance at Piddodrie the previous game and look at it for the Rangers game and see what you think it’s all about the famous glasgow Rangers.

Whats the difference between a Rangers and a Celtic fan?

A Celtic fan wears green when talking about Rangers

I only watch their highlights if they gotten humped or watch a live game if I know they're going to get humped , ie PSG away.

Back