“That’s a fifth premiership penalty for Celtic, more than any other side”

That is pathetic. Pathetic the ref gave it, pathetic that VAR didn't overturn & pathetic that wee bowl cutted, tranny looking little weirdo took a dive in the first place.

All the handball pens that are given do my head in as well. No penalty claim that hits someone's hand should be decided by VAR. All handball's will look like pens slowed down 4-5 times on camera.
So the St Mirren player shouldn't have been sent off or would you allow it in cases like this, where its a deliberate attempt to play the ball with your hand?

I don't think it's soft. I don't think it's a penalty whatsoever.

I was going to caveat what I said regarding 'no penalty should be given for handball by VAR' with unless the referee wants to look at it, but I know that isn't a thing with VAR; or the referee has completely missed something. I think everyone missed the St Mirren one in real time so fair enough VAR worked properly for once.

90% of the penalty's we're seeing given, not just up here, but down south for handball to me are not penalties. These pens where players are getting balls thundered at them for 3-4 yards away are mental. A player cannot have their hands down by their side all the time when they are running and turning etc etc. I get the hands above the head as there is no real reason for that. I just think they are complicating the game for no real reason.

I suppose the best way to describe it is they are looking for penalties. You shouldn't need to 'look' for a penalty, it should be pretty clear.

Agree with you on the handball front but that's a failing of the handball rule itself and not VAR. The rule is needing changed big time but until then we'll keep seeing them being given.

Thanks for confirming.

Fair enough, if VAR checked and didn't see an issue, it must be a penalty then :oops:

They will have checked on the basis of what Walsh has told them he's seen to give the penalty. If he mentions he sees contact being made then that's it there's nothing to disprove it. As soon as Walsh gives that it isn't being overturned as soft as it is.

Jesus wept. Ive never seen that.

Another example of the Bheasts having absolutely zero self awareness.
For the most part it's not a self-awareness problem, it's much more insidious than that.

I'd say most of them know the score but they try to control the narrative and make them out to be victims all the time in the hope that the media follows and puts pressure on officials.

I mean, I remember a while back even BBC Scotland laughing about us and the Tavpen thing. That comes directly from their fans.

The dumb fucks in their support will think they're genuinely being treated unfairly but the others know exactly what they're doing and it works.

They have raged for years at Beaton for being a Masonic ref I guess they will appeal to have it rejected now so they can sleep better

Something you won’t read about on KDS.
Last nights commentary on Sportscene.
To be honest, I didn’t expect to hear it there either!
I did put this up the other week on here

That is pathetic. Pathetic the ref gave it, pathetic that VAR didn't overturn & pathetic that wee bowl cutted, tranny looking little weirdo took a dive in the first place.

All the handball pens that are given do my head in as well. No penalty claim that hits someone's hand should be decided by VAR. All handball's will look like pens slowed down 4-5 times on camera.
Highly ridiculous line.
If you cheat the best, you win.
Madness.

Great information.
Unfortunately, it’s no use to the Sellik support as it is factual.
I know, Ive posted in online & posted these

season 22/23
we tied with hearts but they scored more

season 21/22
Ross county topped the penalties that yr

Extremely interesting that a player “planting his foot to impede an opponent” can now get a foul awarded for it if he gets contact from behind in the process.

Who knew?

That rule book interpretation didn’t take long to get backtracked, did it?
Celtic have won 2 penalties this season where I've thought it looked to me like it should have been freekicks against them for obstruction

classic deflection tactics from the mhanky mob, get and take everything that’s going but at the same time spouting pish about Masonic referees etc

Hearts have not had a penalty in the league this season despite having 18, which was more than anyone, over the 2 previous seasons.

Maybe that is why Shanklands goal tally this season is way down.

Anyone questioning why we haven’t conceded a penalty in the league should provide the average time and touches the opposition have in our box,

Maybe if we introduce VAR it will discover all these penalties referees have been ignoring, or maybe to the contrary it will eliminate the penalties given that shouldn’t have been.

After seeing that Record post on x last night, there really is no point any more. To mention celtic fans in a game between Rangers and Hearts, tells you everything about what's going on.

The media propagandises the penalty to Rangers craziness, even when they have the stats sitting in front of them of other clubs being awarded more. The braindead fans of diddie clubs like Celtc, Hibs, Hearts, etc, just lap it up.

It's a soft penalty but soon as that's given it's not getting overturned when replays show contact made with the left knee.

Where do you class our penalty with St Mirren then you not want that given for handball?
The wee twunt is falling down BEFORE any contact!

Nonsense.
The media propagandises the penalty to Rangers craziness, even when they have the stats sitting in front of them of other clubs being awarded more. The braindead fans of diddie clubs like Celtc, Hibs, Hearts, etc, just lap it up.

3 of our last 5 penalties in domestic football have not initially been given by the referee.

When was the last penalty Kevin Clancy has given us in real time ? The last two he has given were awarded by VAR, both clear as day at the time too, Dundee last midweek and St Mirren away in GvB last game when his natural hardwired thinking was booking for Kent.

How many penalties have we had reversed by VAR ?

Off the top of my head celtic had 3 in the first 6 months of VAR, at Tannadice by Don Robertson, when the goalkeeper punched the ball, at St Mirren Park by David Dickinson when the foul was outside the box and another at the piggery by Steven McLean when Abada dived.

I should maybe bump this thread

Back