“We need Ibrox to be rocking” - Gerrard

He's going to get his wish. We showed on Sunday what can happen when we are right behind the side to the end. This Sunday the atmosphere will be right off the scale. "Scarves and banners all around", well you know the rest :))

All sounds good, until the ref decides to spoil it by giving away free kicks/penalties for the opposition left right and centre and probably send off a Rangers player. Maybe the refs will play fairly this season.

Gerrard always highlights how much the Ibrox atmosphere helps rangers and intimidates traveling team, there's a lot of fans that rely too much on the union bears or just chose not to join in for whatever reason and it needs to stop, Ibrox should be capable of doing the bouncy and rocking in every stand and not just sometimes.

“IT’S THE GREATEST SIGHT THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN”.

Then 47,000 take their seats and don’t make a noise for the rest of the game.

We need everyone up for it on Sunday. Let’s get the place rocking.

We want the players to give us 55, but we must play our potentially MASSIVE part in this.

We are literally the 12th man.

Every game. Every minute. It’s our job.

Since our troubles in 2012 the atmosphere in December v the tims is the best I’ve seen since 2012 we need to do that every game

First perceived naughty word or song from the Bears on Sunday, mhedia banner headlines all over the shop will read, “Gerrard Encourages Sectarian Singing.” :rolleyes:

He's right. It's relentless being a ranger. From a team that hates us to a tough European tie, to another team that hates us and then repeat. We're needed always, and I'll do the best I can to help.

Back