“You have been sat to long here for any good you have been doing. Depart, I say, and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go!”

What’s the next steps from here?

Vote of no confidence?

I imagine that would fail if the voting in same manner as requisition? As far as I understand it we need 50%+1 for vote of no confidence, we got ~30% supporting, or 35% if the abstentions were an indication of no confidence in SPFL.

Will be interesting to see what the next steps are, SPFL will proclaim victory and try to move on (maybe trying to throw a bone to other aggrieved parties), our next move will be the interesting one. We have surely come too far to just accept this as the end of the road.

The result isn't a surprise so our next steps should already be known I imagine.

Appeal to sfa then court

take them all the way

if it goes to court we get access to servers and phone records I would have thought

We’ve got enough for our own league! Push again for suspensions, would rather miss out no confidence vote and go to court asap.

The Cry Was no Surrender! This is massive around a third saying basically they have no confidence in the SPFL board. in any other major company Doncaster would putting in his resignation.

With those numbers, the fuckers will likely pass a vote of no confidence.

That’s got to be the next move now though, how do we win it?

Being pedantic here, The ‘actual’ votes were 40 not 42 therefore the 13 votes against represent 32% who have no confidence in the SPFL Board.
This will concern the Cabal, there is a strong body wanting Justice.

Being pedantic here, The ‘actual’ votes were 40 not 42 therefore the 13 votes against represent 32% who have no confidence in the SPFL Board.
This will concern the Cabal, there is a strong body wanting Justice.

Didnt think it possible but their position is now even more untenable than ever following that voting count!

If your surprised at that you might want to stop putting crack on your cornflakes.
Was always gonna be the legal route in my mind. Hipe the board have the stomach and the thick skin that's gonna be needed in the next few months. The rhags will be going into overdrive with big bad Rangers headlines.
Stand firm board !

If your surprised at that you might want to stop putting crack on your cornflakes.
Was always gonna be the legal route in my mind. Hipe the board have the stomach and the thick skin that's gonna be needed in the next few months. The rhags will be going into overdrive with big bad Rangers headlines.
Stand firm board !
The board were well aware of the likely outcome, and will be prepared to take it forward.

After the Rhetard's hatchet job on ICT - you would have thought all these bastions of integrity and robust discussion would have wanted to "tell all"......................alas no.

We know why 13 clubs voted for it. But why did 27 vote against it? Why did 2 abstain?

Back