10 man Killie 0-2 10 man Connah's Quay

I’d have preferred them to go through as they were at Belgrade before they played us. That said, I doubt killie will be taking 10 points off us this year.

Utterly pathetic. Funny to a point, but when we complain about not being able to attract top talent and TV money, it's things like this that cause it.

3bWyWer.jpg

:))

I’d have preferred them to go through as they were at Belgrade before they played us. That said, I doubt killie will be taking 10 points off us this year.

Tactics for the first game against them should be obvious now. We give the cleaning and maintenance staff part-time contracts and send them out.

Fool-proof on tonight's evidence.

My friend and his son booked a trip to Belgrade a couple of weeks ago lolz , looks like he will have to put up with the taffs taking the pish.

A wee Facebook video from a well known Killie headbanger must be in the making I’m guessing.

19th Century Terrorist face O'Donell go dive on that, rat haha. Away out to my car to welcome my Kilmarnock supporting neighbours who have went to their first of three games this season, other two being us.

They will sack that manager by October, then end up fighting near the relegation area by the end of the season.

Oh no. Back to diddy team insignificance you go without the jakey tramp in charge!

Hahahahahahahaha fucking roond ye.

They'll not be needing those extra seats for games this season will they? Fuckers.

I only hope we chant about Europe to them on the 4th August.

With our support I am positive that will happen.

Back