100k Eintracht fans apply for tickets.

Remember they don’t have to get flights - they can drive for nearly 24 hrs and be there - imagine how many of us would be there in the same circumstances!

No idea what you are on about. I was in Manchester witnessing the thing with my own eyes. Switching off a TV screen doesn’t justify boys smashing up cars, windows and trashing everything in sight. That’s exactly what some were doing.

Anyway, I’m not interested in getting involved in any negative chat, I’m buzzing about next week and just hope it’s well organised and people have a brilliant time.

So you dont mind if the riot cops attack you and yer mates?

Brilliant stuff.

Remember they don’t have to get flights - they can drive for nearly 24 hrs and be there - imagine how many of us would be there in the same circumstances!
Exactly planes trains and automobiles. Imagine it was that easy for us.

No idea what you are on about. I was in Manchester witnessing the thing with my own eyes. Switching off a TV screen doesn’t justify boys smashing up cars, windows and trashing everything in sight. That’s exactly what some were doing.

Anyway, I’m not interested in getting involved in any negative chat, I’m buzzing about next week and just hope it’s well organised and people have a brilliant time.

Not interested in any negative chat but happy to start lots of negative chat.

Back