12 points behind, 1 game in hand - what's the best we can hope for?

But we done the same last year. Proved we can beat Celtic. Blew it after xmas. Finished the season strong once the league was over. This season is just panning out the same way. Going on a run of domestic wins when the league is over and there is no pressure sadly proves nothing IMO.
100% bang on

Who's he when he's at hame.?

DByl-w1AW-JeRNDObpJY3KbPqP9wt_zQbSC9WUBB0eU.jpg

While the league was still in our hands I believed we could do it , but now we need them to drop points twice , out with us , I think it's gone for this season .
Still think we can match them head to head so putting all my hopes in the Scottish Cup .

Honestly, looking at our form I think we'll end up further behind them. We're suicidal at the back and Gerrard's favourites are bombproof so nothing's going to change now.

The best we can hope for is SG to wake up and realise that his tactics are poor sometimes, maybe if he changes it we can win the game in hand and beat the mhanks at Ibrox whilst matching their results. That would get us to 6 points. If the gap is 6 points at the split then anything can happen especially if we beat them at the piggery.

However, what I think will happen is SG will continue to play the same players out of position looking for a different end result. I just dont get it, after St Johnstone he said he wasnt surprised so why isnt he changing it up.

Take it as close as possible, last thing we need is them being in a position to rest players in league games for cup and Euro ganes

He needs to keep it under 20 points or his position is untenable.
It won’t be anywhere near 20 points. It will be well sub ten by the end of the season.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it went to the last two games.

when the pressure is off we will no doubt be flying again at the end of the season .... hopefully we will still be in the Scottish Cup by then .... it's depressing

And certain shitebags will be rewarded with new contracts because of their form when it didn't matter

Would like to think we could win the Scottish Cup and go on a decent run, we have to beat them at Ibrox.

I really don't know. At the moment our team looks like it could easily drop points against any team. That is a massive worry for me. Still, even with that 2nd place in the league shouldn't be a problem. I would doubt we'll get anything else.

The team need to get back on form and quick. The manager needs to start learning and quick.

I feel Gerrard does need a win though. If we can't get the Scottish Cup it's not going to look good for him at all and to be honest, rightfully so.

In the league; win our game in hand and take at least 4 points off them is probably as good as it will get, and we need to win the cup.

Back