12th july Europa league

rangers_champions

was just wondering if there will be a public sale for the home europa league game. I know season ticket holder get first chance but with alot of people on holidays and that so thought there may be a chance. Also anyone know when it will be

Going to be a great 12th, parading in Ballyclare, then back to the Hall at Woodburn for the Gers before rounding it all off with some dancing and proud cultural songs!

Everyday is the Twelth of July

I don't have a season ticket, but I'll be trying to get a regular ticket for this game for Stevie G's first competitive match. Need to be there.

Supposing there's general sale anyway?

If it doesn't sell out then it'll be close I'd imagine. Bears very excited to see the gaffers first game.

I don't have a season ticket, but I'll be trying to get a regular ticket for this game for Stevie G's first competitive match. Need to be there.

Supposing there's general sale anyway?
There will definitely be a general sale mate, get in on the day they are released and you’ll get one no problem.

I shall be parading in loughgall that day,then back to the boozer for the Gers game and a sing song,perfect day

Don’t get the whole it won’t sell out patter. Guaranteed to sell out as long as those who can’t make it due to walking etc pass there tickets on!

Think the club would be missing an opportunity if they didn’t make child tickets £5 for this one. Most west of Scotland schools will have closed or will be closing this week and not everyone will be heading off abroad for two weeks. This is where the club need to push the secondary ticketing, because there probably will be a lot of folk that have ticked the box for non ST home games but won’t be able to make the game or pass to a friend/relative. I’ve not seen anything official from the club regarding tickets so I’d imagine it will be this week now the dates have been confirmed?

There's roughly 25 to 30 guys in our boozer who have season tickets.Only 2 of us will not be in Belfast or away on holiday that day.Im working as well so not going.
There will be a big crowd but no chance it will sell out

A fucking joke mate...

I’m not sure why you and others are getting a bit upset about this. Rangers fans have been involved in the Boyne celebrations for as long as I can remember, many book up to travel to Belfast and other areas months in advance.
The vast majority will join in the celebrations and then cheer on their team. You seem intent on making it a choice between one or the other.

I’m not sure why you and others are getting a bit upset about this. Rangers fans have been involved in the Boyne celebrations for as long as I can remember, many book up to travel to Belfast and other areas months in advance.
The vast majority will join in the celebrations and then cheer on their team. You seem intent on making it a choice between one or the other.
Maybe it is just because i am a Rangers supporter that has no interest in walking..

A choice between Rangers or an Orange walk? Up to the individual i suppose.

The fact that they are going their walks should not stop this game being a sell out.

ps. i'm not getting upset. Merely voicing an opinion ;)

We have been booked up for Belfast for months in advance, there seems to be a rather boring trend these days of the Uber stuanch trying to bash anyone who may be doing other things which means they can’t be at Ibrox on the day of the game.

However rest assured I’ll be watching the bears In the sandy row rangers club with hundreds of other bears cheering our team to victory whilst also taking part of it the boyne celebrations.

Sounds like a perfect day to me.

Maybe it is just because i am a Rangers supporter that has no interest in walking..

A choice between Rangers or an Orange walk? Up to the individual i suppose.

The fact that they are going their walks should not stop this game being a sell out.

ps. i'm not getting upset. Merely voicing an opinion ;)

That’s my point, it’s not a choice, many have been booked up for months for their travel and accommodation, and will have done so every year for a long time. Rangers playing on the 12th of July is a novelty, as far as I’m aware it hasn’t happened before competitively. For what it’s worth- I think it will sell out anyway, regardless of parades here or in Northern Ireland.

That’s my point, it’s not a choice, many have been booked up for months for their travel and accommodation, and will have done so every year for a long time. Rangers playing on the 12th of July is a novelty, as far as I’m aware it hasn’t happened before competitively. For what it’s worth- I think it will sell out anyway, regardless of parades here or in Northern Ireland.
I get were you are coming from mate. Just not my scene but do know folk who will be travelling to Belfast although most of them do not go to the games.

There will be tickets available, of that there is no doubt. Seems absurd to me that people would miss it in favour of going a wee walk and bashing a drum, but there we are

Your opinion but it means more to the people in the orange institution than just a wee walk and somebody banging a drum. Will be a sell out would think regardless of the boys over the water for the 12th.

Back