150th photoshoot -The Gers TV

https://ibb.co/xH5tDFm
IMG-3763-2.png

Four lads dreams came true, great stuff.

Does anyone remember the guy who turned up at a game around ten years ago, magnificent sideburns and moustache, with old style ankle covering football boots on his feet, clutching an old style football under his arm, with a Victorian pipe in his mouth, wearing the strip from our earliest photograph and striking poses all the way along Copland Road to Ibrox?

He must have just done it on a whim, he was on his lonesome, but he got a wonderful welcome from all the Bears he encountered. There were some sepia tinted photos of him on here.

He was quite an inspiring figure in his way, reassuring in celebrating our history and sending a wee message to the haters that our history was long and continuing.

We are looking to do something similar this weekend and include as many people as possible with different retro kits ,if you would like to be part of it please drop me a PM.

I missed this thread first time around so good to see it bumped. Fabulous photos guys. I was really disappointed with the relatively low key celebrations run by the club in 2022 and there should have been more in this vein. Thanks for posting!

Back