16 qualifiers in 2 years and behind for not one second

It’s a ludicrous record really when you consider our position and some decent sides we have faced.

Top class.

It’s an incredible record and one which I’m sure the manager and his staff will be very proud of.

I love this record but part of me in next year Champions League qualifiers kind of want us to go behind and come back and win a tie.

The longer it goes and if we did get knocked out after being behind you just know the media would be all over it.

Considering last year we had a new squad with very little European experience it's a remarkable achievement

We've come a long way from Pedro standing in a bush after the Progres debacle & the horsings from the filth.

Let's maintain that great start to the season by soundly beating the filth on Sunday.

'But they've played nobody' (c) SMSM and all the haters!

Last year we were trying to build a team for a title challenge. This year, they know we can!!!
Exactly. And Legia were c140 places above us in the UEFA club rankings at the start of this season!

'But they've played nobody' (c) SMSM and all the haters!

Last year we were trying to build a team for a title challenge. This year, they know we can!!!
You can only play who is in front of you - that's the mantra when people were criticising Celtc's dominance due to a weakened Rangers.

Incredible stat really - not bad for a rookie manager...

Can't help but feel he's gonna be one of the greats

It’s a remarkable achievment when you consider no other team in Europe have done what we have done and that is qualifying twice in a row for the group stages from the 1st round qualifiers

Back