19th Century Terrorist Army banner kinda taken to task and not by a usual suspect

In spite of its initial appearance, he's not taking them to task at all. This is a 'c'mon lads, box clever' call. Nothing more in my opinion. I don't trust them, sleekit bastards all of them.

He appears to almost excuse the roof incident initially with his, 'we've all done it' comment. I don't suppose that's got anything to do with the footage of Celtic fans celebrating on the roofs of disabled sections recently emerging ... but then refers to not excusing the 'Rangers hooligans'.

Interesting also to see that he referred to '19th Century Terrorist' as 'The F word'.

As for the Irish migrant victim hood nonsense, I want to puke.

"The billy boys is a banned song, the SFA should do their job".

THAT'S the message he wants to put across here. Make no mistake of that. In a season where there's a massive push to punish us in any way they can, and dock points, it has taken him one game in to put that out there. Interesting time to start caring Neil.

I must have missed something. Is there an actual list somewhere of what is 'banned' and what is OK?

I'd be grateful if anyone could point it out to me.

Who is custodian of this 'list of banned songs' at the bottom of his first column?

What songs are on the list?

Why have I never heard of this list before?

Is it a matter of public knowledge?

I want to know!

Who is custodian of this 'list of banned songs' at the bottom of his first column?

I want to know!

Just beat you to it, Grommitt!

Why do these journalists have to walk on eggshells when it comes to Celtic ? What are you frightened of ?

Just spit it out.

What have 19th Century Terrorists to do with football ? Why are you acting like Irish terrorists ? If you're going to call yourselves 19th Century Terrorists, then don't be insulted if someone calls you a 19th Century Terrorist !

Last edited:
Remember it well, unfortunately we are creating a society where everybody is offended, most of the time they dont know why, and it's only going to get worse
Your right mate,time people grew a pair.
I think some of these people who constantly have a moan about this that and nothing should watch Russia today for a bit and see that having the right to free speech,isn't a green light to abuse it.

“We’re Here To Take Over”

If Rangers fans brandished that sort of banner we’d be accused of being racist, imperialist and fascist. Pundits and ‘Politicians’ from the failed Scottish Parliament would be all over it.

The spotty teenagers and the 40 somethings who’ve never grown up influencing their own Hitler youth in the Green Brigade have quite the rap sheet theses days.

The Police match commander continually fails his police force with that section of Parkhead. He’s probably dressing up in a balaclava to watch their games as well

Spot on. Every single one of their banners have sinister undertones as a bare minimum.

They are fascist scum who don’t even realise that they are fascist.

“We’re Here To Take Over”

They’ve already taken over west-central Scotland. SNP are infested with them and are now apparently fav to win the next referendum.

All caused by paedophiles in frocks.

Thankfully I’m retired now and can avoid them like the plague they are.

Make no mistake about it, this piece by Cameron attacks the Green Brigade with all the ferocity of an over 80's sewing bee complaining about the chicken on their plate being too tough and getting stuck in between their false teeth

The real message is Rangers - Billy Boys - Bad Rangers

Remember, for members of a cult responsible for the Jesuits, the Inquisition and Fascism, the existence of a secret list (which could see people jailed) is no big deal.
For others who believe in freedom, openness, fairness and equity, this is sinister in the extreme.
It all depends on your mindset.

“ Rangers hooligans “ :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I’ll give Cameron some credit for at least nailing his colours to the mast . That’s something that every journalist should be made to do , he’s one of very few who has done it .

I also happen to agree with him that the whole 19th Century Terrorist/orange/Hun bastard stuff needs consigned to the dustbin .

But his “ Rangers hooligans” comment undermines everything else in the article . Can’t just write an article about the goon brigade without levering in TBB . They must really hate that song .

So apparently the Billy Boys is on the list of banned songs.

Is this list in the public domain?

This fictitious list exists only in the mind of these delusional crackpots. Another plastic paddy romanticising about a past that didn't exist. If they love the 'ould country 'so much why don't they FO back to it and take their social inadequacies with them.

Non story. Just trying to seem impartial and unbiased. The accompanying picture in the article says it all really. Shat it and pandered to the masters.

The lack of comment on that banner from Scottish journalists has been quite surreal. Until Neil Cameron's article it has been almost as if none of of them actually knew about it. It was possibly one of the most blatant "in your face" actions from any group of supporters in Scottish football history, deliberately and openly sectarian and yet it was being ignored. The journalists seemed to want to focus instead on how a last seconds winning goal was celebrated. While I think some of our supporters were stupid in their pitch invasion, there was absolutely no malice in their actions. I viewed the content of that banner at Parkhead on Saturday as the total opposite. It carried a message of threat and menace and yet until today none of our journalists wanted to talk about it.

Why even bother with this cun.t?

I'll say it once again : he wrote an "article" virtually excusing the child rape at the Knew Camp, whilst casually dismissing the testimonies of, and the impact on, the victims.

Nothing he ever writes for the rest of his life excuses that.

Peter Lawell/ Nicola Sturgeon
Any Rangers/Loyalist/British songs
Because it’s a secret. No surprise there.
No.

I want to know!
Peter Lawell/ Nicola Sturgeon
Any Rangers/Loyalist/British songs
Because it’s a secret. No surprise there.
No.

I can't wait to put these bastards back in their box.

Would also be nice to team up and kick the utter shit out the wee wanks in the green brigade, however, my days pretending am Billy Bright are probably over.

“ Rangers hooligans “ :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I’ll give Cameron some credit for at least nailing his colours to the mast . That’s something that every journalist should be made to do , he’s one of very few who has done it .

I also happen to agree with him that the whole 19th Century Terrorist/orange/Hun bastard stuff needs consigned to the dustbin .

But his “ Rangers hooligans” comment undermines everything else in the article . Can’t just write an article about the goon brigade without levering in TBB . They must really hate that song .

I'd hold fire on any credit for Cameron.

Maybe he's only mentioning 19th Century Terrorist banners now as its infinitely more preferable to talking about the decades of child rape that went on at his favourite club.
A long standing inconvenient truth is now suddenly worth talking about at a time when others discuss the unfolding events at Chelsea which always risks the chances of someone asking "meanwhile, what are celtc doing about their undoubtedly worse paedophile ring issues?"

My wife’s step-grandfather was an Irishman catholic from Cork. He came to Scotland in the 20s, and joined the British Army, served until 1936 then joined up again in 1938.

Hardly fits Cameron’s agenda of poor Irish not wanted until a war comes along.

And the BBC condone it by saying they bring colour and atmosphere to the games
Be under no illusions bbc scotland run with their rhetoric. As I've said to a few over all this you either need to be blind or stupid to see there's not all agenda. By all means report on hing good bad and ugly but do it transparently and equally. We don't ask for %^*& all in this backwater but get treated like scum. If it wasn't for a protestant/Presbyterian work ethic and society this country would be on its knees much like Ireland who are getting lent trillions here and there as if it's normal. %^*& the haters we need stand up and be counted. Time to take our own back, no surrender.

"Celtic supporters should celebrate their club, not what they think it was back then but what it is now"

Unfortunately Neil, it is now just what it was back then (for half a century at least and ongoing - and you know what I am talking about). The '19th Century Terrorist' stuff pales in significance by comparison - its other articles of condemnation you should be penning.

"The billy boys is a banned song, the SFA should do their job".

THAT'S the message he wants to put across here. Make no mistake of that. In a season where there's a massive push to punish us in any way they can, and dock points, it has taken him one game in to put that out there. Interesting time to start caring Neil.
Is there now a list of banned songs,news to most us I would imagine.

my uncle tells the tale of shouting orange bastards towards the rangers fans and getting a reminder youve got friends over there

thats up there with the pish spiers spouted abut wearing his rangers scarf in their end

A bit like the effigies game with the display of bigotry that accompanied it the fhilth along with their masters in the board can do what they want without fear of condemnation,
I believe banners can be more offensive than any song yet like most things that come out of the cesspit it is completely ignored by smsm.

This fictitious list exists only in the mind of these delusional crackpots. Another plastic paddy romanticising about a past that didn't exist. If they love the 'ould country 'so much why don't they FO back to it and take their social inadequacies with them.

Indeed, wg.

I understand it's a vintage potato harvest this year, too.

Pretty obvious that their football club give all these banners their blessing, of that there cannot be any doubt, think about all the very large banners with offensive sectarian slogans on them, alowing people in with ropes and plastic dolls and not ever questioned and allowed in with them all. Celtc fc are condoning the use of sectarian banners and helping to fuel hatred in Scottish football by allowing all this stuff inside their stadium and right under the noses of the cops and stewards who are also letting them in with them.

It will be very interesting to see if the ‘fun loving criminals’ will get up to anything at their European game tonight.

Spot on. Every single one of their banners have sinister undertones as a bare minimum.

They are fascist scum who don’t even realise that they are fascist.
They do, there's a barely concealed threat about their banners. If we had a banner with that on it would be construed as aggressive, discriminatory and supremacist. It would be a big deal. This is why I think the whole change the songbook, don't give them the ammo argument fails. We are the subjects of organised adverse propaganda. We might as well resist robustly, whatever we do, however we behave, we'll be the villains, they'll be the indulged lovable rogues.

The lack of condemnation of that banner just reinforces my fears for the future in this country, God knows what skewed version of history my grandchildren (as yet unborn) will be taught in what could well be by then an independent Scotland.

Back