1st match of season for me

Billy's Big Toe

OK, so over for the night and went out to Ibrox mid morning and paid respect at the gates to Mr Rangers. Called in to superstore and left after 3/4 mins, appalling! No stock worth taking about. Ticket office still in a portacabin too. Looking forward to Edmiston House completion. Match was immensely frustrating, players should be ashamed of themselves tbh. Couldn't get a drink in city centre after 10.30pm. Other than that my son and I had a good trip!

OK, so over for the night and went out to Ibrox mid morning and paid respect at the gates to Mr Rangers. Called in to superstore and left after 3/4 mins, appalling! No stock worth taking about. Ticket office still in a portacabin too. Looking forward to Edmiston House completion. Match was immensely frustrating, players should be ashamed of themselves tbh. Couldn't get a drink in city centre after 10.30pm. Other than that my son and I had a good trip!
Why no drinks after 10:30pm?

Thieving bastard.

You're not welcome.

Back