2,000 of you deviants online at 1pm

I just automatically load the FF bookmark when I open my browser. Done it about 20 times today already even though there's no topics of interest really.

Sorry to piggyback on this thread. Question about RTV. If I choose the £24 pound monthly option, can I cancel at any time?

Putting the aggression level settings up in FIFA while playing the mhanks, as I casually watch the leprechaun eleven go down to eight men.

Watching Joe Dodoo up front for Doncaster at home to Sunderland. They showed a graphic at 22 mins that said he had touched the ball once at that point, I don't think he added to that tally by half time, unless I missed it.

My son tested positive for Covid this morning so looks like I'm self isolating for ten days. Might get my guitar out of the cupboard and learn some hard tunes.

Sitting waiting for Mrs to get ready and then heading to Silverburn to see what i can buy with Xmas cash. Tatties sitting peeled, chicken in bag so just need to chop the Peppers n Onion when im back then dinner in oven. Then Beer n Buckfast time.

Looking forward in excitement but a bit of fear for this transfer window hopefully see some ins and outs before the next game other than that I'll be bored to tears

Heard jelavic was signing and wondered if he'd be eligible for Europe , so all the experts are on here

Watching Where Eagles Dare whilst scoffing my chocolate Santa. I have a Terrys chocolate orange chilling in the fridge

Back