2,300 logged into FF on a rainy Sunday afternoon

Not long back in from the Edinburgh half marathon, feet up, watching the fitba and reading FF, all good :)

I’m on FF at home, watching tv, at traffic lights in car, in toilet, at dinner table and currently sitting in cinema on FF. It’s a way of life. more than a message board :)

I hate a Sunday so it’s TV binge day. Watching The Shield for the first time-great show so far, but can’t stop myself from having a look back into FF every 5 mins-addictive is an understatement!

I’m on holidays in Montenegro and there’s nothing to do,so I might as we do something I like.

I am in Antwerp avoiding the treble treble. £23 return from Glasgow to Brussels Charleroi. £20 on train to Antwerp. Not a mhank to be seen - so far.

In Vegas , my daughter got married here yesterday . 9.54 am with a hangover. First port of call is this place.

I spend way too much time on it. It’s low 90’s and sunny here. Couldn’t stay out in it too long. Watching my secondary Rangers, the MLB ones,on FF and a bottle of Angry Orchard in hand.

Last edited:
I'm in remote farm house between Florence and Empoli pissing myself laughing at my WhatsApp messages and enjoying FF now, WATP.

Rafaneil Lietinez :))

Back