Official Serie A thread 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen Samu have a good game?.

Genuinely can’t remember him ever having a good game, he has a simple pass across the box there for Ibra & messes it up.

He suffered at Inter IMO with Conte trying to play him as a ball playing centre half, he looked uncomfortable wandering into midfield.

Haven’t seen an awful lot at Cagliari, but he’s 34 now & looks like he’s beginning to wind down.

Aye he's maybe just winding down. Just find it amazing how some players can remain at the top of their game like Ibra at nearly 40. Then there's potentially Godin or the likes who are winding down years before.

I don’t particularly like him, but since he’s gone back to Milan he’s starting to grow on me as an individual.
He’s a wind up machine. I think if you accept that, the patter is funny. If he actually means it all he needs help.

I’ve always thought he was exceptional but I’ve been really impressed by how professional he is. I read a good article on Milan by Janes Horncastle and it’s clear the staff there think Ibra has raised everybody’s standards.

That’s a cracking goal, great ball over the top by Calabria plays in Ibra & the fires it in the corner on the half volley.

That’s a cracking call by the ref, was originally given as offside.

He’s a wind up machine. I think if you accept that, the patter is funny. If he actually means it all he needs help.

I’ve always thought he was exceptional but I’ve been really impressed by how professional he is. I read a good article on Milan by Janes Horncastle and it’s clear the staff there think Ibra has raised everybody’s standards.
Yeah exactly mate, incidentally I read the same article & it’s when I started liking him a bit more.

Cracking finish from him there.

Had Milan game on iPad and Newcastle game on TV

No matter how bad the prem is I’d be pretty confident that Newcastle would put a few past Cagliari

Milan down to 10 men and no ability to create even one decent chance

Cagliari v Milan 19:45, huge game as Inter are level on points.

Milan missing quite a few players & will have to play a rusty Zlatan up front, I see them winning narrowly.

Cagliari have some good players & can score goals.

2-0.
£5 @15/2, also had Ibra hat-trick @18/1, gutted when he missed that chance.

Roma down to 10 men 20 seconds after KO, poor decision from the ref again IMO.

Pau Lopez then gets sent off 5 seconds later for taking out Picolli who got played through direct from the free kick.

So, Roma have half an hour to play with 9 men.

That was surreal, I’m still not sure the ref had to send Mancini off to be honest.

What we thinking, Roma to win on pens?.

Spezia will play Napoli in the next round.

Super cup tomorrow, Juve & Napoli.

Got a feeling Napoli will take them.

Lol. Roma made 6 substitutions so even if they had won they'd still be disqualified.

Translates as:

Resounding in #RomaSpezia. The #Roma makes six changes but the regulation, with a derogation published on 9 September, provides for a maximum of 5. They lost 4-2 in overtime but would still lose at the table. It would have been the 2nd case after the one with Verona on Diawara
@TuttoMercatoWeb

Incredible goal by Saponara too.

Last edited:
Lol. Roma made 6 substitutions so even if they had won they'd still be disqualified.

Translates as:

Resounding in #RomaSpezia. The #Roma makes six changes but the regulation, with a derogation published on 9 September, provides for a maximum of 5. They lost 4-2 in overtime but would still lose at the table. It would have been the 2nd case after the one with Verona on Diawara
@TuttoMercatoWeb

Incredible goal by Saponara too.
Don’t you get an additional one in ET though, making it 6 subs or does that only come into play if you used your 5 in normal time?.

Discussions taking place regarding Fonseca’s future, baffling.

They have no right to be in the position they are considering their squad.

Udinese take on Atlanta at 14:00 prior to the Coppa Italia final at 20:00.

Fancy Atalanta to win by a couple.

Udinese take on Atlanta at 14:00 prior to the Coppa Italia final at 20:00.

Fancy Atalanta to win by a couple.
Right erskine, now that you've had your fry up, I'd like to ask who you think will win seria A.

This league is my favourite at the moment, well apart from ours.

I'm going for inter, what about yourself?

Just watching Napoli at the moment, good to see gattuso doing well.

Right erskine, now that you've had your fry up, I'd like to ask who you think will win seria A.

This league is my favourite at the moment, well apart from ours.

I'm going for inter, what about yourself?

Just watching Napoli at the moment, good to see gattuso doing well.
I still think Inter will win it mate, I don’t think Milan can keep up their consistency (been saying that for months).

Juve are a shambles, which has been outlined in the page or two before this so if they win it, it’ll be purely because of the talent. Not sure when their game in hand against Napoli is, but that will be pivotal.

Inter have gotten a bit of a rep for bottling things (the league last season, CL groups) so if they win at the weekend after battering Juve I reckon they’ll do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back