Official Serie A thread 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atalanta have udinese penned in, ball not sticking to Muriel though & the ref is blowing for nothing every few mins.

Backed Atalanta and over 2.5 goals so needed that equaliser. Decent game actually, shows it’s not just Rangers who face packed defences.
Aye, Udinese aren’t actually too bad.

Verona are the most ‘organised’ shall we say, turgid stuff & I genuinely struggle to watch them. :))

Done Atalanta to win both halves/most corners each half @20/1 so that’s beat.

Got Muriel anytime & Atalanta -1 @4/1.

They are evens to win, considering diving back in.

Discussions taking place regarding Fonseca’s future, baffling.

They have no right to be in the position they are considering their squad.
Fonseca will stay in charge just now, whilst Roma contemplate approaching Allegri.

Doesn’t sound a particularly fun situation for Fonseca, who let’s be honest has done a good job this season.

Then again.... Allegri.

Deulofeu coming on for Udinese! forgot all about him.. should be playing at a higher level, bad move going to Watford

Aye, Udinese aren’t actually too bad.

Verona are the most ‘organised’ shall we say, turgid stuff & I genuinely struggle to watch them. :))

Done Atalanta to win both halves/most corners each half @20/1 so that’s beat.

Got Muriel anytime & Atalanta -1 @4/1.

They are evens to win, considering diving back in.
Bit unfair on Verona. Scored 2 potential goals of the season in the past few weeks. Organised defensively but try and move it forward. Problem is there is no quality up front. Just bid €10m for Lasagna so things might change.

Bit unfair on Verona. Scored 2 potential goals of the season in the past few weeks. Organised defensively but try and move it forward. Problem is there is no quality up front. Just bid €10m for Lasagna so things might change.
They were linked strongly with Kouame last week too.

Napoli

Ospina, Di Lorenzo, Manolas, Koulibaly, Mario Rui, Demme, Bakayoko, Lozano, Zielinski, Insigne, Petagna

Juve

Woijech, Cuadradi, Bonucci, Chiellini, Danilo, Chiesa, Arthur, Bentancur, Mckennie, Dejan, Ronaldo

4-4-2....

Pirlo gone back to his early season pairing in Ronaldo & Dejan.

Napoli 2-1 is my prediction, Napoli battered them in the cup final last season.

Great play by Demme who fizzes a cross to the back stick, Chucky in at the back gets a diving header on it.

Some amount of power on it, fantastic save even though it’s at the keeper, it’s got some amount of power.

I would be lying if I said this has been a classic, Juve look rotten again (excluding the first 10 mins).

The big chance for Lozano is all we’ve really had, still no idea how he saved it.

That was a very Allegri; Juve performance, don’t play great but find a way to win.

In this case a spawny tap in after a corner hits Bakayoko & falls at Ronaldo’s feet, they didn’t deserve that at all IMO.

Gutted for Napoli, two great saves from the keeper & a howler from Insigne.

Lazio 1-0 up through a Parolo header.

Good value for it, had already hit the inside of the post twice before finally getting the opener.

Lazio stagnating a bit and Parma coming into the game much more. Just forced a great save from Strakhosa in the Lazio goal then the underside of the bar on the rebound.

Official and confirmed. Arkadiusz Milik joins OM from Napoli for €8m + €4m add ons. He’ll be the new number 19 at Marseille. #OM #Milik

Incredible deal for Marseille.

Full time and 2-1 win sees Lazio through to play Atalanta next Wednesday.

Rest of the quarter finals,

Inter v AC Milan on Tuesday
Juve v SPAL also on Wednesday
Napoli v Spezia on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back