Official Serie A thread 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Torino equalise in the last minute through Zaza.

Roma v Spezia - 14:00
Milan v Atalanta - 17:00
Udinese v Inter - 17:00
Fiorentina v Crotone - 19:45

Milan obviously the pick of the games, I can’t see them winning this especially with Romangoli out.

If they drop points & Inter don’t Inter their game then it’s all about the scudetto train for Inter.

1-1 so far, Mayoral & Picolli scoring.

Surprised the former is playing considering how bad he was midweek.

Rangers strolling it, had a check at the Roma score.

4-3 it finished, Spezia equalised in the 90th min & Roma winner in the 93rd.

Fancy Atalanta to win 2/3-1.

Milan playing two young guys, I’m surprised they’ve reverted to a flat midfield three. This should be a good watch, very harsh on Muriel being dropped by Atalanta.

1-0 to Atlanta at HT, they really should be 2 or 3 up.

Inter drawing, the need to win this to properly show their title credentials.

Ilicic is a brilliant footballer, no pace, just sheer skill & intelligence.

Milan will be lucky to get away with a 2-0 here.

Getting serious Walter 94 vibes from Milan’s front two just now, I love Mario but cannot see this system working.

Cracking finish from Duvan, Atalanta should genuinely 5-0 up. My prediction after the Juve game of Inter bottling it looks likely to come true.

Atalanta have battered Milan, Inter have bottled their game & a very poor Juve side will be smelling blood with 2 games in hand.

I am actually annoyed at Inter.

Atalanta have battered Milan, Inter have bottled their game & a very poor Juve side will be smelling blood with 2 games in hand.

I am actually annoyed at Inter.
Poor day for the Nerazzurri, I saw the last 20 minutes, they never looked like scoring and still have their moments in defence. Even more frustrating is Milan losing emphatically, though considering it was to Atalanta, that's not such a surprise these day's. It has to be said though, Udinese were a solid unit and deserved their point.

Inter will need to win the derby now, assuming of course they don't leak any more points.

Poor day for the Nerazzurri, I saw the last 20 minutes, they never looked like scoring and still have their moments in defence. Even more frustrating is Milan losing emphatically, though considering it was to Atalanta, that's not such a surprise these day's. It has to be said though, Udinese were a solid unit and deserved their point.

Inter will need to win the derby now, assuming of course they don't leak any more points.
It’s certainly interesting, Napoli in the running too but I’m just ticked off because it’s yet another big opportunity blown by Inter.

Something we’ve seen far too often in the last 18 months.

Only managed to see the highlights of Milan Atalanta and Roma Spezia tonight due to work

I expected a far tighter game between Milan and Atalanta than what it was. Going by the highlights Milan were never in it and it could have been more than 3-0.

Surprised to see Inter drop points after last weeks performance against Juve

Juve v Bologna - 11:30
Genoa v Cagliari - 14:00
Verona v Napoli - 14:00
Lazio v Sassuolo - 17:00
Parma v Sampdoria - 19:45

Really hoping Juve drop points, it is possible but would expect them to win 2-1.

Napoli win can take them 6 points behind Milan with a game in hand, Lazio game will probably be the best.

Hickey on the bench, Bernadeschi, Mckennie & Kuluvevski are the names that have came out Juve’s tombola today

Hickey on the bench, Bernadeschi, Mckennie & Kuluvevski are the names that have came out Juve’s tombola today

Kulusevski was outstanding last season with Parma, has struggled to find his form with Juve. Hopefully play further forward today cos his finishing is usually superb.

Kulusevski was outstanding last season with Parma, has struggled to find his form with Juve. Hopefully play further forward today cos his finishing is usually superb.
Agreed, he was one of Juve’s better players earlier on in the season.

Still only a young lad at 20 (I think) I don’t think he, or Juve can decide if he’s a right sided forward or a striker though.

Don't really watch much Serie A, but I've noticed Atalanta score some amount of goals.
They do, one of the best teams to watch because they will create chances no matter what.

Inter 45 goals
Atalanta 44 goals
And surprisingly Roma with 41 goals

Are the the top scorers in the league this season, all from 19 games.

Napoli have 40 in 17, you get a lot of goals in this league, Napoli are also solid defensively with is pleasing to see.

Really nice play ends with Bologna having a free shot from 18 yards out, just curls it wide.

Possible pen for Bologna, VAR check.

Very dissapointing Saturday for the neutrals/ "anyone but Juve" crowd.

Hopefully just a blip for the Milan clubs but I fear that defeat for AC Milan at home to Atalanta will be very damaging for confidence levels. Let's not forget that an underperfoming Juve took care of them with relative ease at the San Siro a few weeks back.

Napoli in for a tough game later at Verona I think.

Genoa v Cagliari is a classic 6-pointer with both clubs hovering just above the relegation zone.

Got a feeling Sassualo might take something from Lazio.

Parma v Sampdoria could be a decent game tonight.

Would love anyone but Juve to win it this season tbh.

In saying that, preferably not Inter after they fucked my coupon yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back