2002 League Cup Semi (Bertie Yarder)

HSMS

Watching a compilation of goals against the filth, one thing that struck me was the massive empty spaces behind their goal at that game.

Anyone know the reason for it? Other than them generally having an inferior support?

Oh Betie Bertie all the way home on the bus.

Was that game a Thursday night or is my memory playing tricks on me?

Went Away the next morning remember it well. Just out of the blue & out of character. Hahaha top goal, good memories.

Went Away the next morning remember it well. Just out of the blue & out of character. Hahaha top goal, good memories.
why do you have an avatar cartoon pic off ally mccoist and caesar as your username i.e. billy mcNeil just asking

My first game at Hampden. One to always rmbr. Can rmbr the filth cheering Berties name before the game when the teams were read out. They weren’t cheering at the end :))

My first game at Hampden. One to always rmbr. Can rmbr the filth cheering Berties name before the game when the teams were read out. They weren’t cheering at the end :))

Like when they laughed when Erik Bo came off the bench. :))

It doesn’t show you in that clip, but in the highlights the camera is literally bouncing up and down when the Rangers end start doing the bouncy after the goal.
Edit...found it, around 9 mins 20 seconds of this video.

why do you have an avatar cartoon pic off ally mccoist and caesar as your username i.e. billy mcNeil just asking
1) When the board reopened I & had recently watched planet of the apes - used to have the character as my avatar (never clicked with the McNeil connection)
2) Thread on here featuring Twitter account ‘cheap panini’ who was doing Rangers players at the time, thought it was funny & picked McCoist.
Happy to help

Back