2309 Glasgow Queen St to Falkirk

LetsGo

Just had the misfortune of sitting among a trainload of mhutants who boarded at Springburn on the above train service.

Singing songs about "%^*& the 66", "IRA" and other sectarian, racist and generally hateful songs.

Not one of them a day over 18. Every one of them brainwashed and conditioned into hating Rangers from the tragic day they were born. Scum from cradle to grave, ably assisted by their scum parents/substitute parents.

Everybody loves them y'know.

Greatest fans in the world y'know.

But only in their disturbing, deluded, paradoxical world.

And you did what about it?

Any Cretin mocking the victims of the Ibrox disaster within my earshot is getting dealt with, no matter how many they number.

I'll take a doing if necessary as long as I get a good one in first.

Start standing up to these cunts instead of greetin on a message board.

Any Cretin mocking the victims of the Ibrox disaster within my earshot is getting dealt with, no matter how many they number.

Now now Mr McKenzie your being modest as we all know you would take them all out and cause carnage in the carriage, long live Colin

Just had the misfortune of sitting among a trainload of mhutants who boarded at Springburn on the above train service.

Singing songs about "%^*& the 66", "IRA" and other sectarian, racist and generally hateful songs.

Not one of them a day over 18. Every one of them brainwashed and conditioned into hating Rangers from the tragic day they were born. Scum from cradle to grave, ably assisted by their scum parents/substitute parents.
Did you video it?

Call the police.

Yep.

Given more sore ones than I've been dealt re. this and near lost a job over it, the sick prick thick micks.

They attack the dead, they fu(k kids.

Nobody escapes their shite, not even in the next life can you get peace from them.

Good, my 8 year old boy hates them through me. When he gets done singing the billy boys when he's 16 I'll no think any less of him!

Now, if i can only get him to be fully into fitba im winning!

Edit...didn't read the 66 song bit. They are scum, but my point still stands

Called them out on the 66 song despite being outnumbered. Boys their age went to a game and never came back, but they don't get that. After that the tone ramped up so I left it. I didn't feel comfortable with my phone out and it went in the jaiket pocket as soon as I realised they were getting on at Springburn.

One nice woman when I got off told me I'd handled them well and when I explained to her why I'd got involved in the first place she was shocked to hear what they'd been singing about.

The op is right, no point getting into an argument with them because those animals would have set about him,what chance would he have against so many of them,the mentally challengeds Barstards were probably looking for trouble.

With you on the train mate, by the sounds of it, it'd be like like the train scene in Predator 2, when you got going. :p

Should have captured that on a wee video for the world's perusal .

I may or may not have had a bit of dutch courage flowing through me last night. :p

Perhaps flying in Van Damme style would be foolish, but these wee cunts are getting worse.

I know what you mean mate. Folk who are arseholes with impunity signing and shouting what they want deserve to be confronted, but if there's a crowd of them then it's fair to think about it before wading in.

Iv lived in this great city of ours since halfway through the last century. I'm acquainted with hundreds of papes and have loads of them as good friends. In all that time iv never once heard any of them mention the 66 never mind sing about it.

Back